Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavs have a nice squad and should be really good in the regular season but they aren't going anywhere in the playoffs

As good as Mobley and Allen are they can't be the only good defenders on the team, Rubio solid but he's getting up there in age and coming off an injury

Cavs should be putting all resources at this point into finding someone who can defend wings and on the perimeter because as of right now they don't have a single person on their roster that's legit 3&D small forward

Okoro is supposed to be that but he doesn't have good size and he kills there offense because he can't shoot

Wait... What exactly did they find out? Is there an actual report on the exact findings of the investigation?

Someone clue me in please. I'd like the tea.

Ontop of bunch of other shit, kept saying the N word. Kept asking why a black person can say the N word but he cant. Went into a coaches office and had a loud argument where people over hear him say "so he can say n word but I cant? I cant say nword nword nword?" Except he wasnt saying n word.

Heres the shit thats hilarious. Got into an argument with a ref over why Draymond was getting away saying the nword and then emailed the league office complaining Draymond was saying the nword but in the email actually typed out the word.

So the league has an email from sarver where hes typing the word.

Fuck Sarver. Get him out of here.

Fuck the NBA too.

Ontop of bunch of other shit, kept saying the N word. Kept asking why a black person can say the N word but he cant. Went into a coaches office and had a loud argument where people over hear him say "so he can say n word but I cant? I cant say nword nword nword?" Except he wasnt saying n word.

Heres the shit thats hilarious. Got into an argument with a ref over why Draymond was getting away saying the nword and then emailed the league office complaining Draymond was saying the nword but in the email actually typed out the word.

So the league has an email from sarver where hes typing the word.

Fuck Sarver. Get him out of here.

Fuck the NBA too.

Oh shit. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back