Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that would interesting. I assume it starts at Masai offering Trent, and 4 picks and filler. But they would probably want og as well which id give them.

That be a good trade for yall. And 4 picks aint crazy as long 2 of them have protections. I wouldnt give up 4 unprotected picks for SGA. But if its 2 unprotected, 2 lottery protected, we good to go.

I dont want that to happen though.

East too strong already. Smmfh.

For the third time, the Heat will leave the country for training camp. The team announced that it will train in the Bahamas for the third time in its 35-year franchise history. Miami will hold camp on the island of New Providence at Baha Mar, a Grand Hyatt-operated property and one of the largest event venues in the Caribbean. The Heat says “the 200,000 square foot indoor and outdoor convention facility features state-of-the-art courts for players, elevated seating experiences for viewers, and leading technology to film and broadcast training.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article265727416.html#storylink=cpy

Adam Silver probably had his worst day as commissioner yesterday, dude was getting pressed about the Sarver punishment and was doing a whole lot of....

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

About this Sarver thing. As far as race is concerned, what he did is in no way shape or form close to what Donald Sterling did.

Don't know why he can't get that a lot of blacks feel that whites shouldn't say the n-word, even when repeating what others said, but this doesn't show that he's a racist. Don't act dump people.

What he did in regard to women is much worse. Chris Paul is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back