Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him being that tall do you believe he will be healthy for the long haul, those tall dudes seem to always have health issues especially with his body frame
I’m not drafting him to be my star for the future but just a pillar/floor raiser so I’m cool with that

I’m not banking my franchise on him

Fifteen NBA executives polled by Michael Scotto of HoopsHype unanimously picked Mavericks star Luka Doncic as the NBA player under 25 years old whom they’d most want to build a team around. While Doncic’s selection comes as no surprise, there are some interesting picks further down Scotto’s list, which was derived from asking those 15 NBA execs to name the five players under 25 they’d most want to build around.

Celtics forward Jayson Tatum and Grizzlies guard Ja Morant ranked second and third, with Cavaliers big man Evan Mobley following them at No. 4. Former first overall picks Anthony Edwards (Timberwolves) and Zion Williamson (Pelicans) came in at Nos. 5 and 6, with last season’s Rookie of the Year Scottie Barnes (Raptors) rounding out the top seven. You can check out Scotto’s full story to see the other seven rising stars who received votes.

Over/under 42 wins what say you?

I actually think this a pretty good team if they take out Cam Reddish and add Derrick Rose and start Grimes instead of Fournier

I think I would lean towards the under....idk though I need to think about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back