Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carter and Markannan not anyone we should be crying over
It should be when you made shitty deals

It should be when Carter >> Vucevic on your team

it should be when Markannen is a good player that you fucked up and didn’t get the right value from

I don’t see how you could be nonchalant over it but maybe your Standards are different

Niggas got a vucevic/Drummond C rotation lol

then because you gonna have Pat Williams, Caruso, and green, and clayface the guy you traded lauri for is fluff who isn’t getting developed when he’s not hurt
What is Lauri doing that got you championing him?

It should be when you made shitty deals

It should be when Carter >> Vucevic on your team

it should be when Markannen is a good player that you fucked up and didn’t get the right value from

I don’t see how you could be nonchalant over it but maybe your Standards are different

Vuc has brought more to the team than Carter did, cut the bs.

Considering if I should turn this into another NBA TV is trash discussion

I don't even know why they have NBATV if all the best NBA content isn't produced by the NBA.

YouTubers provide more access to games, analysis and highlights.

NetFlix makes all the documentaries.

Social media fucky fucks provide all the nerdy ass stats and scouting reports.

At least NFL channel provided biographical documentaries on all their best players. I don't think NBA TV even does that.

NBA's media prescence is due to the youth liking basketball more than football and baseball and engaging with it on some paparazzi rag mag shit.

Fans are more interested in the drama and personalities than the actual on the court play.

Last edited:
Yea, I cant even rock with that.

Dolan be kicking mfers out of games if they find out a mfer been tweeting bad about him and the Knicks.

Cant rock with none of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back