Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free agent wing Svi Mykhailiuk, whose guaranteed minimum-salary contract was waived by Toronto a couple of weeks ago, is prioritizing an NBA return over European opportunities, according to Christos Tsaltas of Greek outlet SDNA (translation via Google Translate).

The No. 47 overall pick of the 2018 draft, Mykhailiuk has bounced around a bit during his four-year NBA tenure, having played for the Lakers, Pistons, Thunder and Raptors. He had a down season in 2021/22 and didn’t receive much playing time for the Raptors, which is why they waived him, but he’s got good size at 6’7″ and 205 pounds, is only 25 years old, and is a career 35.3% three-point shooter — a decent mark.

Mykhailiuk just finished suiting up for Ukraine’s national team at EuroBasket, averaging 17 points, 5 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 2.2 steals on .400/.341/.842 shooting in six games (29.2 minutes). Ukraine was eliminated by Poland in the round of 16, with Mykhailiuk saying afterward that he hoped the team gave the war-torn nation a welcome distraction despite the loss.

According to Tsaltas, Mykhailiuk’s top priority as a free agent is finding another NBA team, noting that he’s spent several years stateside, having played four years of college at Kansas prior to his NBA career. If he’s unable to find a roster spot, Tsaltas writes that Mykhailiuk hasn’t ruled out a G League stint with the goal of returning to the NBA. Mykhailiuk scored 40 points on .478/.438/1.000 shooting in his lone G League game last season with the Raptors 905.

Mykhailiuk is drawing interest from European clubs, but is focused on the NBA and isn’t expected to consider a return to Europe until he exhausts all NBA possibilities, Tsaltas adds. In 220 career games (40 starts, 17.0 minutes), Mykhailiuk holds averages of 6.6 points and 1.8 rebounds on .398/.353/.785 shooting.

The bulls do not know how to develop talent and they stupidly keep trading players that they don’t know how to utilize in shitty deals

I hate looking at the shit they did lol

Well I already knew you fucked up wendell Carter and then made that wack trade for vucevic using him and Franz wagner

But you also fucked up markannen’s development but to make it even worse you traded him for Derrick Jones Jr

there’s more examples but this is egregious lol
Markannan has dropped off every year since his second season, nobody to blame but him and also dude always injured so that's also on him

Wendell Carter a bum, I'm glad he's serviceable in Orlando but dude was trash. Dude was blind as a bat but didn't get his eyes taken care off until he went to the Magic, who's fault is that.

You currently fucking up coby white but whatever I’m not big on him like that but hurry up and trade him and Lonzo and start Dalen Terry

You currently fucking up coby white but whatever I’m not big on him like that but hurry up and trade him and Lonzo and start Dalen Terry
They've gave Coby White every opportunity to get better, he'll have a good game followed by 5 bad games. Thoughy Ayo coming in would light a fire under him but it hasn't happened yet

Markannan has dropped off every year since his second season, nobody to blame but him and also dude always injured so that's also on him

Wendell Carter a bum, I'm glad he's serviceable in Orlando but dude was trash. Dude was blind as a bat but didn't get his eyes taken care off until he went to the Magic, who's fault is that.
Why are you acting like you don’t remember how bad boylen was and how he did not use him correctly. ( I even remember bulls fans complaining about it) Markannen’s 2nd season was never properly built upon where he gave you 19 and 9

You also dropped his mins a decent amount so of course his production would fall

his one year in Cleveland was probably worth the past two in chicago

he learned how to play on the wing and defend very decently and he got stronger as a player

if the jazz can give him the Avenue by getting bojan and Clarkson out of there Lauri liable to give them 20 and 7. Hes only 25 too

you traded a 23 year old shot creating stretch big for Derrick Jones Jr

Niggas got a vucevic/Drummond C rotation lol

then because you gonna have Pat Williams, Caruso, and green, and clayface the guy you traded lauri for is fluff who isn’t getting developed when he’s not hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back