Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You were my favorite player growing up. I watched all your gifs on twitter when I was a kid. "

No coincidence that prolly the best nba highlights on youtube or the high production slow motion phantom vids.
lol nobody give a fuck about slow motion man

@southsil4lil

aren’t you in San Antonio or is it Austin? I ask because I know you keep up with the Spurs a bit and I was wondering if you’re gonna try and watch us get killed in the Alamodome by Golden State?

I got my tickets a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully folks turn out to beat the attendance record. Sadly it’s gonna be more Golden State fans there though.

My bad fam I just saw this but nah I'm back out here in the DFW, the game might get ugly but I think it's going to be a dope experience regardless....Spurs fans usually do a really good job of showing up when they need to

My bad fam I just saw this but nah I'm back out here in the DFW, the game might get ugly but I think it's going to be a dope experience regardless....Spurs fans usually do a really good job of showing up when they need to

I hope these front running fucks come out and support. LMAO.

sorry to hear you're back in DFW. LMAO.

I'm actually betting that Ant skates away from this pretty unscathed. He's the type of nigga who can get away with that type of shit better than most can.

I'm actually betting that Ant skates away from this pretty unscathed. He's the type of nigga who can get away with that type of shit better than most can.

I think the timing is in his favor. People are so focused on football right now that his comments aren't getting the attention they would have a month ago.

"I think that Rudy's one of the best defensive players we've ever had in the NBA. He has the hardware to prove it," Towns told CBS Sports. "I think I'm one of the best offensive players and talents the NBA has ever seen. So putting us together gives us really a whole spectrum of talent to use."

Lol I hate the world we live in.

Why can't people hate in peace?

A gang of men with they shirt off, huddled up in the street is some queer ass shit.

Man, gay motherfuckers made Tim Hardaway apologize for 20 years straight just so he can get into the Hall of Fame. He probably had to kiss a man too.

Let people hate and be disgusted in peace.

Anthony Edwards was just practicing a youthful male heterosexuality. The spirit of righteousness was in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back