Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine trading for inefficient chucker IQ when inefficient chucker Alexander-Walker is already on the roster
Don’t you fuckin compare IQ to NAW. NAW didn’t put together a stretch better then how IQ ended last season, where he showed he can pass and rebound in addition to score. Year 3 IQ is gonna level up

Speaking about the Cavs though, they got better but they arent scary yet.

The yet is huge though.

Cause if Garland continues to improve, and Mobley reaches his immense potential, and DM can be as good as he was in Utah, then the Cavs could have next along with the Bucks.

Im excited for them.
Lol so we’re gonna act like Boston doesn’t exist and you’re bigging up that old ass bucks core, noted

Another biased nigga lol

*yawns*
Ima admit I’m biased because I first saw him on the court at age 11, he played the drums in my parents church as a youngin a few times, and my parents are still in contact with his parents til this day. But what’s unbiased tho is that he averaged 14/4/4 in March then 20/9apg/7rpg in April and I don’t recall NAW doing that

27-31-32 ain’t old.

That’s prime years with experience and talent.
Lol when we beat them next season while Middleton is there the disrespect will stop, we’ve consistently beaten them in matchups but to not even get mentioned like we weren’t 2 games short of a chip with an improved roster is egregious

Ima admit I’m biased because I first saw him on the court at age 11, he played the drums in my parents church as a youngin a few times, and my parents are still in contact with his parents til this day. But what’s unbiased tho is that he averaged 14/4/4 in March then 20/9apg/7rpg in April and I don’t recall NAW doing that

They are both inefficient players. That’s it lol

There’s nothing you can say to combat that fact

But keep comparing IQ’s average March and nice April to a guy who hardly played last season to get a point youre not disproving off

Also if you tell me this nigga played drums in the church one more time…lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back