Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol not flexing just explaining a reason why im biased and it’s a reason NAW ain’t playing and on his 2nd team
lol if it’s the 3rd time to brought it up it’s flexing

And are they both inefficient? If your answer isn’t yes you’re a fraud lol

AZTG left you out to dry that’s crazy lol

Back to the ORIGINAL point though

Lauri easily >>>

Shoutout to Gallo tho

He can chill out, rehab, and collect that $6 mil and come back to get traded next offseason and see what happens from there

Sam hauser said don’t close the door on me yet

I ain't gonna say it @Iceberg_Taylor but you already know what I'm thinking.

Watch the energy you put out into the universe guys 🤷🏿‍♂️

Gallo doesn’t kno it but he has Ax to blame. Not saying Ax was wishing harm on anyone but just sayin... Can’t be out here in these streets wishing negativity on the next man and dont think the Universe won’t come to collect

:hahaha:

Gallo doesn’t kno it but he has Ax to blame. Not saying Ax was wishing harm on anyone but just sayin... Can’t be out here in these streets wishing negativity on the next man and dont think the Universe won’t come to collect

:hahaha:
Lmao this is such a shitty take man, like y’all throwing dirt on my name, where was the universe when we swept y’all in round 1 last season?

Last edited:
What’s the difference between IQ and Devonte Graham? Lol

Besides one getting watched at 11 years old on the court by Maryland basketball scout Axel?
Lol IQ is 24 and not a finished product, plus has shown better rebounding ability, you’ll see in year 3

Shoutout to Gallo tho

He can chill out, rehab, and collect that $6 mil and come back to get traded next offseason and see what happens from there

Sam hauser said don’t close the door on me yet
Matt Ryan looks better then Hauser but honestly I’d rather us take a look at Melo before Hauser

When have I ever said you did?

Why are you pressed? 🤔

Love and light ax. Love and light.
There’s no correlation with saying kyrie isn’t dependable and hasn’t been consistently productive since 2017, to a player getting injured. We’re gonna be better then the Nets, Raptors, Heat, and Lakers JUST like last season so idk why everyone is running around on some cryptic bullshit as a gotcha moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back