Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knicks did the right thing and I like (not love) what the Cavaliers did in getting Mitchell.

I think the Knicks was further away from being a consistent playoff team than the Cavaliers were before this trade and if Mobley takes the steps a lot of folks think he will, they could be an actual finals contender. The Knicks did the right thing not trading all that capital because trading everything Utah wanted for Mitchell wouldn’t have even assured the Knicks being a playoff team this season. All the folks who are bashing the Knicks are being short sighted in my opinion

the Cavaliers actually have defenders who aren’t total (Okoro has to get better shooting from 3) liabilities offensively that can offset Garland and Mitchell’s defensive short comings who can start next to them.

The Knicks did the right thing and I like (not love) what the Cavaliers did in getting Mitchell.

I think the Knicks was further away from being a consistent playoff team than the Cavaliers were before this trade and if Mobley takes the steps a lot of folks think he will, they could be an actual finals contender. The Knicks did the right thing not trading all that capital because trading everything Utah wanted for Mitchell wouldn’t have even assured the Knicks being a playoff team this season. All the folks who are bashing the Knicks are being short sighted in my opinion

the Cavaliers actually have defenders who aren’t total (Okoro has to get better shooting from 3) liabilities offensively that can offset Garland and Mitchell’s defensive short comings who can start next to them.
Did Ainge try for Jarret or Mobley? He didn't touch any of their young main core but he wanted all of ours and the picks for the decade.

Who would be the Knicks’ equivalent to Lauri and Sexton ?

RJ better than both. I might even go as far as to say IQ > Lauri. Plus he wanted more picks.

I get it though. Knicks have been suckers for decades, so Ainge tried it.

Im just glad Leon said no and started shifting the narrative of the Knicks being suckers.

Gon head and troll about how RJ is worse than them two though.

Speaking about the Cavs though, they got better but they arent scary yet.

The yet is huge though.

Cause if Garland continues to improve, and Mobley reaches his immense potential, and DM can be as good as he was in Utah, then the Cavs could have next along with the Bucks.

Im excited for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back