Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Utah made out really well this deal imo, I think Cleveland overpaid but I also understand them consolidating and they have Mitchell, Mobley, Allen and Garland locked up long term so there's minimal risk with the picks

Idk I need to think about this trade and let it marinate a little more

I can’t even say the bulls or raptors are better than the Cavs even before they got Mitchell considering how good they did before the injuries started happening

then you factor in the nets last year wasn’t indicative of how good that team is and they added Simmons and got better by trimming the fat from last year’s roster

Miami lost Tucker but was the #1 seed last year but gained oladipo back who’s much healthier this year and lowry should theoretically be healthier than last season and not be dealing with personal issues

who knows what the hawks are even gonna be?

idk how you are supposed to guess how it all shakes out

Word.

Wonder what Utah does with all those picks. Danny Ainge is smart to sell high but he's a little shaky once he has the draft capital to do anything with it.

Yeah. I'd understand if fans were checking for g league like that but they not.
Yeah I mean from a watchability standpoint it’ll make games a bit more “fun” and maybe that’s what they want…more fans

But I don’t want the G league to have guys who are getting called up or developed there winning a game differently

especially since I know the NBA could never do this

Yeah I mean from a watchability standpoint it’ll make games a bit more “fun” and maybe that’s what they want…more fans

But I don’t want the G league to have guys who are getting called up or developed there winning a game differently

especially since I know the NBA could never do this
You forgot who the commissioner is?

Lol you talking about me hating a guy but let’s get into your hate for Adam silver

but just from a commercial break standpoint the NBA can’t do this. Not to mention the skewing of stats
You’re really putting this past him? They’re doing this stuff in the G League to test it out first.

You’re really putting this past him? They’re doing this stuff in the G League to test it out first.

nobody watches the G league nobody cares about G league stats

imagine no ads running for a very long stretch in a close NBA game if there’s no timeouts

how would programming work on what comes on after games if you don’t know when the game will end? What about double headers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back