Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this shit
I can’t even say the bulls or raptors are better than the Cavs even before they got Mitchell considering how good they did before the injuries started happening

then you factor in the nets last year wasn’t indicative of how good that team is and they added Simmons and got better by trimming the fat from last year’s roster

Miami lost Tucker but was the #1 seed last year but gained oladipo back who’s much healthier this year and lowry should theoretically be healthier than last season and not be dealing with personal issues

who knows what the hawks are even gonna be?

idk how you are supposed to guess how it all shakes out

I like Donovan Mitchell but Rudy Gobert is the guy that made those Jazz teams great with his defense, allowing the Jazz to go all out on offense.

Mobley and Jarrett will allow the Cavs to do the same because Garland and Mitchell can't guard shit.

Mitchell don't even try.

I don't know, I just don't see Mitchell as an impactful player beyond his box score stats.

I think Garland can be argued to be better than him to be honest.

@southsil4lil i forgot to mention yesterday when you asked me about the 4 but John Collins is another name but some ppl don’t like that

I've seen that, I don't know if he gives yall what yall really need at that position but it would be an interesting fit

I know yall might try to bring Crowder back too

I've seen that, I don't know if he gives yall what yall really need at that position but it would be an interesting fit

I know yall might try to bring Crowder back too
Main gripes ppl have is defensively and lack of shooting he’ll give and I can’t really blame them but at the same time I like collins so idk im a bit conflicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back