2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Danny Ainge.

05b32f302aaaf7a118a2cc260bcdb6d943368da5.jpg

bfb7945ef303a526efa2245fcc37b4cdde5f2e2e.jpg

Last edited:
nobody watches the G league nobody cares about G league stats

imagine no ads running for a very long stretch in a close NBA game if there’s no timeouts

how would programming work on what comes on after games if you don’t know when the game will end? What about double headers?
You’re missing my point. He is testing this stuff out in the G League first. They’ll figure out commercials etc when they decide to incorporate this nonsense in the league.

You’re missing my point. He is testing this stuff out in the G League first. They’ll figure out commercials etc when they decide to incorporate this nonsense in the league.
You’re missing MY point

Doing it in the G league doesn’t matter since again nobody watches so the ad part doesn’t matter and nobody looks at G league stats like NBA so again it doesn’t matter

listen man you have made me talk about G league ELAM ending and Gilbert arenas today

fuck off

You’re missing MY point

Doing it in the G league doesn’t matter since again nobody watches so the ad part doesn’t matter and nobody looks at G league stats like NBA so again it doesn’t matter

listen man you have made me talk about G league ELAM ending and Gilbert arenas today

fuck off
You got it

Let’s see what Ainge does with the picks especially if they’re in the 20’s he’s hella hit or miss there. For every Rob/Grant Williams he’ll have a stanky pick like Fab Melo (RIP) RJ hunter and JR Giddens

All this tells me is even when Utah hits on their draft picks like they did with Spida & Frenchie, they still have to watch them go to other teams. If they parlay all those assets into a big trade, the player they land prolly doesn't want to play there. If they hit again in the draft, it's just a matter of time before they want out or get traded for more assets. They couldn't even keep Gordon Hayward and he is the epitome of what a Utah player should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back