Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauri shot 44% while IQ shot 39% for the 2nd season in a row

But you’re not biased lmao

I was trying to let you live but you wasnt having that.

And now we here.

I got you looking up actual stats. I didnt even know Lauri really shot THAT bad. I just knew he was a bad shooter. 44% for Lauri is trash.

Another W for the boy.

Told you your arms was short.

There’s no correlation with saying kyrie isn’t dependable and hasn’t been consistently productive since 2017, to a player getting injured. We’re gonna be better then the Nets, Raptors, Heat, and Lakers JUST like last season so idk why everyone is running around on some cryptic bullshit as a gotcha moment

Horford went on a flukey ass run and saved yall for 2 series fam.

He 35.

I put the hit out. Talked to Silver and they gon test him.

I dont see yall going far again.

There’s no correlation with saying kyrie isn’t dependable and hasn’t been consistently productive since 2017, to a player getting injured. We’re gonna be better then the Nets, Raptors, Heat, and Lakers JUST like last season so idk why everyone is running around on some cryptic bullshit as a gotcha moment

I never even said your name.

You're creating a gotcha moment for no reason. 😂

Stop being emotional.

Be a man.

I was trying to let you live but you wasnt having that.

And now we here.

I got you looking up actual stats. I didnt even know Lauri really shot THAT bad. I just knew he was a bad shooter. 44% for Lauri is trash.

Another W for the boy.

Told you your arms was short.
lol thanks for playing

Horford went on a flukey ass run and saved yall for 2 series fam.

He 35.

I put the hit out. Talked to Silver and they gon test him.

I dont see yall going far again.
Lmao just gonna ignore the quality play from the 2 jays throughout the playoffs. Gonna act like we weren’t the best team in the conference from January tie June? plus Rob and Grant Williams will improve next season. The gallo news is disappointing but it’s still time to add 1 rotation piece before camp, these hot takes WILL stop this season since y’all clearly didn’t learn your lesson from last season when y’all were loud and wrong

Lmao this is such a shitty take man, like y’all throwing dirt on my name, where was the universe when we swept y’all in round 1 last season?

That doesn’t even make any sense man
And moral victories is for minor league niggas Hov but go off. Sweeping us in the first round was y’all NBA championship cause that’s the closet y’all gonna get to one

That doesn’t even make any sense man
And moral victories is for minor league niggas Hov but go off. Sweeping us in the first round was y’all NBA championship cause that’s the closet y’all gonna get to one
Lmao y’all haven’t been past the 2nd round since 2003 we have a much greater chance at a championship then y’all, keep this energy during the season tho cuz I’ve only mentioned his inconsistent play and you’re talking about the universe when a player on our team got injured which is some bullshit

Don't start

You can clearly tell from him not coming back from an injury he should’ve been back for before the playoffs that he wasn’t doing fine

Setback after setback

Micheal Carter-Williams status when he gets back

Luckily for him there’s no more pressure around him because so many more young better players have entered the league since he was drafted so he can rest easy

Triple Bs and everything but I’m not gonna sugarcoat it

You can clearly tell from him not coming back from an injury he should’ve been back for before the playoffs that he wasn’t doing fine

Setback after setback

Micheal Carter-Williams status when he gets back

Luckily for him there’s no more pressure around him because so many more young better players have entered the league since he was drafted so he can rest easy

Triple Bs and everything but I’m not gonna sugarcoat it
It’s unfortunate because the past 2 years when on the court it looked like he turned the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back