Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmt.

Everybody goes through something, we all went through tough times, nobody's got it easy. But I don't think a lot of people could get through what I went through.

He didn't go through any unprecedented shit first off but he's probably the only one who had a $40+ million salary to fall on.

It sucks wall and plenty of other people had to go through that type of loss but applying your ego to that shit is weird and kinda illustrates the bubble some of these mfs in.

Just my take but inb4 the unnecessary lash out.

Shout out wall for getting out that shit.

I agree with @King Freeman about that quote being weird as shit.

I generally dont like when people rank their trauma against other people in any context.

Either way, happy for Wall. Dont wish suicidal thoughts on anyone.

Australian basketball star Patty Mills will leverage his platform amid the debate over constitutional reform for a Voice to parliament, and has already made contact with the federal government on the topic.

With more than half a million followers on Instagram alone, the proud Muralag man from the Torres Strait and Ynunga man from South Australia is moved to educate the world on his culture.

I'm not the only person not caring about those Euro games
I didn’t say you were I’m confused as to why you are bringing others into it

You said the games can’t come fast enough then I asked why don’t you just watch that in the meantime. You said no you cool

i said then get this Larsa pippen news then

thanks for playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back