Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done with this btw. I promise you don't have to keep embarrassing yourself.
Is the baldness and dementia kicking in like that Brother Freeman? Tragic. I hope you are able to hold on to those memories of that season. 76ers will just continue to give y'all work in the meantime

Ha ha...

A superstar is also measured in popularity too, its not just their accomplishments on the court..

Just saying....

You'll can have ur debate back..

Recently, a new team has shown interest in Durant: the Memphis Grizzlies, league sources tell The Athletic. Fresh off a 56-win season, the Grizzlies have made new inquiries to the Nets about Durant, those sources added. Memphis has five first-round draft picks available (four unprotected selections of its own and one protected via Golden State in 2024) to utilize in a trade as well as young players like Jaren Jackson Jr., Desmond Bane, Ziaire Williams, Brandon Clarke, Kennedy Chandler and David Roddy.

Moments after The Athletic reported that Durant had requested a tradeback in June, a tweet from Grizzlies star Ja Morant caught a lot of attention for its obvious pro-Durant sentiment.

Making a trade to get Durant out of there right before training camp and then having to integrate the new players and Ben Simmons while learning how to play without KD should be fun for Steve Nash lol

also watch KD or Kyrie or both get traded to a team that you aren’t hearing much about

A superstar to me is a strictly a mfer whose popularity trancends basketball.

If a mfer that doesnt watch basketball is aware of what a basketball player is doing, that basketball player is a superstar.

When we talking about impact on the court, thats what the best players in the league convos are for.

Thats to me.

I think Memphis in general should be more aggressive in trying to take advantage if their window, talent and flexibility

No JJJ to start the year and I think the loss of both Kyle Anderson and Deanthony Melton is going to hurt the Grizz more than people think

A superstar to me is a strictly a mfer whose popularity trancends basketball.

If a mfer that doesnt watch basketball is aware of what a basketball player is doing, that basketball player is a superstar.

When we talking about impact on the court, thats what the best players in the league convos are for.

Thats to me.
So quick question

Would Kyrie be a superstar but Jokic wouldn’t be?

I think Memphis in general should be more aggressive in trying to take advantage if their window, talent and flexibility

No JJJ to start the year and I think the loss of both Kyle Anderson and Deanthony Melton is going to hurt the Grizz more than people think
I disagree

they don’t need to do trade for KD

they could and would want to but they don’t need to do shit honestly

Just keep improving internally. No JJJ for a month into the season? Time for Clarke to step up

Anderson and Melton hurts but Taylor Jenkins is a top 10 coach. He has way too many players at his disposal to not make that work

by the time they peak as a franchise, GS, lakers, and suns won’t be as much as a threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back