Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know whats funny since you had brought up the Wolves....I pretty much feel like they're doing what Memphis should be doing(in theory) and Memphis is doing what Minnesota should be doing
The only way I can argue that Minnesota shouldn’t be doing what Memphis is doing is because towns is going into his 8th year and they already traded for D’lo so you gotta start making it shake

look at the kings they are taking your route (not doing it well either)

Sooo is Lillard a superstar or..

To me a superstar is a player who is doing all the allstar stuff anyone would get the noteriety and popularity for at an elite level but is getting rings, elevating everyone they play with and is someone you can't count out when it comes to contention until they're eliminated year in year out.

Right now that's

LeBron
Giannis
Curry
KD

Thats it. If kawhi played more he'd be there. Luka and jokic are knocking on the door but aren't there either yet.

Dame was at the gates for a minute but didn't crossover. I doubt he ever does at this point. It's pretty late in the game for him to be able to do it without riding coattails. Doesn't mean he isn't elite tho.

The only way I can argue that Minnesota shouldn’t be doing what Memphis is doing is because towns is going into his 8th year and they already traded for D’lo so you gotta start making it shake

look at the kings they are taking your route (not doing it well either)

I think Minnesota should've just made some marginal changes around the edges and just ran it back this season....Edward's is the future but they just mortgaged their future to make a when now move when they aren't ready to win now

When is starting to hit his peak and prime its going to be a lot harder to put talent around him that fits his timeliness

Memphis is ready to win now and may have a short window due to the style of play and injury history of their two best players

Kings aren't in either one of these situations and haven't been close so idk what they have to do with this

I think Minnesota should've just made some marginal changes around the edges and just ran it back this season....Edward's is the future but they just mortgaged their future to make a when now move when they aren't ready to win now

When is starting to hit his peak and prime its going to be a lot harder to put talent around him that fits his timeliness

Memphis is ready to win now and may have a short window due to the style of play and injury history of their two best players

Kings aren't in either one of these situations and haven't been close so idk what they have to do with this
Memphis is ready to win now?

nah man and I was using the kings as an example of a team trying to win when it’s not their time to try (something you want the grizzlies to do)

Memphis is ready to win now?

nah man and I was using the kings as an example of a team trying to win when it’s not their time to try (something you want the grizzlies to do)

Won 56 games last season, 2nd seed in the west, gave the champs their toughest series even after losing Ja......they should be viewed as a team that's trying to be in contention, why go backwards? I don't think it's the same situation as Atlanta

Its not imperative that they make a move right now I just think they should be more proactive since Ja and JJJ are injury risk and eventually all of these young players have to get paid too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back