Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signing Rico Hines to the coaching staff was low key the raptors biggest move this summer. He's had the best summer runs by a margin for years now. I'm subscribed to his youtube channel so I catch some clips of the runs. Our guys are out there putting in work, bussin ass and getting alot of free game from other players and teams passing through.

He really should have been here sooner with his connection to some of our players going on years now. I hope he can work with nurse to elevate himself past player development, dude has put the time in behind the scenes for years making a lot of these guys better players.

we are calling it as we see it: rent free in your head
Also are you gonna answer the question I asked earlier? Do you consider Judge and Othani superstars? And Tatum?
I don’t watch baseball enough to know the answer that question, I know Ohanti balls out but the team is mediocre. Tatum is getting there his finals performance hurt but he’s played better then the debatable superstar kyrie the past 4 years. Saying I don’t want a player to win a championship isn’t “rent free” would you want any knicks player to win? Y’all just feel some type of way cuz I’m speaking facts about kyrie and don’t bow don’t to any opponent. 2 first round exits in 5 years and still gets undeserved credit, not hate just facts

I don’t watch baseball enough to know the answer that question, I know Ohanti balls out but the team is mediocre. Tatum is getting there his finals performance hurt but he’s played better then the debatable superstar kyrie the past 4 years. Saying I don’t want a player to win a championship isn’t “rent free” would you want any knicks player to win? Y’all just feel some type of way cuz I’m speaking facts about kyrie and don’t bow don’t to any opponent. 2 first round exits in 5 years and still gets undeserved credit, not hate just facts
What stops Tatum from being a superstar?

i say rent free because you’re like a majority of Boston fans still butt hurt over Kyrie like a scorned lover so much so you consistently hope and pray he never succeeds. Spin it anyway you want you got nobody but yourself to fool. By the way Tatum hasn’t won shit the past 4 years either so whatever point you trying to make is irrelevant

Durant staying is the worst case scenario

that’s a good team they got over there

fuck lol

only thing I can hope for is that they will try to move him later like after January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back