Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 nets? No, Hell no.

So 2018 that team when Irving went down played great and got to the ECF (never heard of a franchise player holding a team back)

2019 they win one playoff series

What kind of franchise player only wins 2 playoff series in those 3 years.

We can take it back to before LBJ got to the cavs and bruh couldn’t sniff Ws.

He never was a franchise player. A team thought he was and they shipped him out and had more successful season when he didn’t play and when he got traded.
This doesn’t negate the point.

Embiid is not a superstar 🤷🏿‍♂️
Sure he is Canada Goose
76ers-toronto-raptors.gif

Ja what? I said a lot

If you saying he’s a superstar I wouldn’t tell you that I would say he’s in the lillard area

because if you’re telling me he’s a superstar when ppl are debating if lillard is then ima tell you nah

he’s popular and yeah you can say popularity is what you need to be a superstar but I don’t think it’s all you need
You left Kawhi off the list, which I can only surmise is due to his string of injuries. Beause absent of that, a player with 2 Finals MVPs definitely qualifies as a superstar.

With that in mind, I am not comparing Dame and Ja through the same prism. Dame is in the same boat as Kawhi, Kyrie, AD, and Zion, where they're grading as an incomplete due to their issues with health and availability.

Ja on his own merits is a superstar, a young superstar but a superstar nonetheless. His individual performance says he's one of the best players (27 a game, all star, MVP votes). His teams performance says he leads one of the best teams (2nd seed in the west, playing in the premier showcase games in the upcoming season). And his status as one of the most highlighted players in the league (national campaigns, viral dunks, and highlight plays) all speak to him being positioned as a superstar player.

So was Iverson not a superstar then? He didn't really have consistent success outside of the year we went to the finals

30-41 playoff record with only 1 trip to a conference finals in his career. I mean based off some of the requirements being listed in here...Iverson wasn't a superstar *shrugs*

MVP and finals appearance.

multiple playoff series wins.

Superstar bruh

Probably because Kawhi isn't on the team anymore and hasn't been for like 4 years while that Embiid shot literally just happened a few months ago. Keep up with the times Mcfly

__Qf2AjLwojIjJCLyojI0JCLiAzLcZzNyUTOwAzN3QTMvwFMvwFajRXYt9FcwF2c3VmbvwVbvNmLn1Wa0dmLzdXZul2Lc9C X6MHc0RHaiojIsJye.webp

That kawhi highlight is literally the biggest one of Embiids career right now but if you want to flex about a game winner that led to a second round out I ain't gonna hold you.

I'm comfy with the side of history my team's on. 🤷🏿‍♂️.

That kawhi highlight is literally the biggest one of Embiids career right now but if you want to flex about a game winner that led to a second round out I ain't gonna hold you.

I'm comfy with the side of history my team's on. 🤷🏿‍♂️.
Because it's meme worthy, and the internet is unfortunately full of haters such as yourself that thrive on negativity brother Freeman.

Look, Embiid even got Canada's greatest export since Celine Dion fangirling
drizzy-joel

1392808138-850x560.jpeg

Those events happened THIS year Grandpa

That's that Dallas Cowboys, washed uncle at the bbq " You know nephew, I was that n**ga back in 97" type stuff. What happened the last time we played?

NastyElderlyDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif

I'm done with this btw. I promise you don't have to keep embarrassing yourself.

Weird bag to be in at 3 in the morning. Could've just said why you think the nigga is a superstar and kept it pushing. But you wanna throw a fit. Fuck out my face man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back