Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why the pretty faces don't need to talk about sports.

Just be the host.

Be the sideline reporter.

Be the woman that dudes in the locker room be talking about trying to hit after the interview.

But unless shorty look like Doris Burke or Jemele Hill or Michelle Beadle, 95 percent of what she say gonna sound ridiculous.

Like Jayson Tatum had the, "What the fuck this bitch say" face that dudes be having when they argue with their girl in front of they friend about something stupid.

Bruh whole tone of voice was like trying to understand where she get the audacity to have a conversation about basketball.

Shorty even did the whole pretty bitch head cock back when they try to explain their feelings to a motherfucker that is just patronizing them.

Players don't talk to Doris Burke like that.

This shit made me uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Just be the host.

Be the woman that dudes in the locker room be talking about trying to hit after the interview.

But unless shorty look like Doris Burke or Jemele Hill or Michelle Beadle, 95 percent of what she say gonna sound ridiculous.

Like Jayson Tatum had the, "What the fuck this bitch say" face that dudes be having when they argue with their girl in front of they friend.

Has nothing to do with her being a woman.

Niggas make shit takes too.

Just be the host.

Like Jayson Tatum had the, "What the fuck this bitch say" face that dudes be having when they argue with their girl in front of they friend about something stupid.

Bruh whole tone of voice was like trying to understand where she get the audacity to have a conversation about basketball.

Shorty even did the whole pretty bitch head cock back when they try to explain their feelings to a motherfucker that is just patronizing them.

Players don't talk to Doris Burke like that.

This shit made me uncomfortable.

Leave Tay alone

I actually know what Taylor was trying to say

Dame is a superstar talent and “ambassador for the league” but him being on the same level as a…Paul George as far as being in people’s faces and on their minds because his teams are consistently successful is what kinda stops him from being one in her mind

It really depends on what your definition of superstar is

people have diff parameters

Leave Tay alone

I'm just saying the pretty women that be on the Fox don't be trying to have whole conversations explaining how they feel and shit about players.

They done gave Joy Taylor a whole got damn Mic and desk and she don't say shit.

It's only the ones that look like they hammer toes that be talking and people listen to what they have to say and hear them out.

They don't get the what the fuck she say face.

And they don't do the pretty bitch I'm trying to think head cock back.

Molly in her prime was on Fox. Had to wear the short skirt and the fuck me pumps since Fox was pretty much a casting couch situation. She went on ESPN so she can sit down at a desk, give her opinion and look how they treat her.

Lol, I'm just saying.

I call it the Doris Burke-Jemele Hill Scale.

Fuck it I’m bored

Luka
Giannis
KD
Lebron
Curry
Embiid
Jokic (this one is tricky)

are the only true superstars at the moment

Kawhi is debatable (wouldn’t be if he played)
Tatum is debatable
Booker is debatable
Lillard is debatable
Butler is debatable
Kyrie is debatable

off the top of my head are the superstars of the League

the rest are stars and franchise players

Fuck it I’m bored

Luka
Giannis
KD
Lebron
Curry
Embiid
Jokic (this one is tricky)

are the only true superstars at the moment

Kawhi is debatable (wouldn’t be if he played)
Tatum is debatable
Booker is debatable
Lillard is debatable
Butler is debatable
Kyrie is debatable

off the top of my head are the superstars of the League

the rest are stars and franchise players
Ja.

Ja what? I said a lot

If you saying he’s a superstar I wouldn’t tell you that I would say he’s in the lillard area

because if you’re telling me he’s a superstar when ppl are debating if lillard is then ima tell you nah

he’s popular and yeah you can say popularity is what you need to be a superstar but I don’t think it’s all you need

Because if you think guys like Trae young and Dame are superstars then how many superstars are there really in the league?

superstar to me is maybe 10 or less guys

I actually know what Taylor was trying to say

Dame is a superstar talent and “ambassador for the league” but him being on the same level as a…Paul George as far as being in people’s faces and on their minds because his teams are consistently successful is what kinda stops him from being one in her mind

It really depends on what your definition of superstar is

people have diff parameters

What Taylor said didn't even make sense because she considered Kyrie Irving a superstar and not Dame Lillard.

That's why she got the face from Jayson.

Kyrie isn't even close to Dame as a player in terms of on winning.

Kyrie wasn't shit without Lebron, then Lebron came and made that team a championship contender and then Kyrie left and ain't did shit since. Kyrie's entire reputation is his skill level, not playing winning basketball.

His stats never touched Dame. Dame has put entire offenses on his back and put them in the top 5.

Dame got MVP votes and has been a top 10 player in the NBA. Kyrie never has. Kyrie just has a ring and a high skill level.

Dame has legit superstar impact on winning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back