Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao y’all can think Barkley was a stretch 4 all u want man he wouldn’t even call himself that , it started and thrived with KG I have u a list of guys he influenced

You've been CLEARLY proven wrong
1bd64490-7328-4a9d-8503-60c659d52939_text.gif

It’s not moving goal post it’s a genuine question, YOU couldn’t think of any power forwards that’s legit stretch 4’s so you had to bring up 2 foreign big men because you KNOW there weren’t a lot of big men shooting jumpers

Bruh... I brought up shrempf and kukoc off rip. But they weren't "athletic" so x them out.

I brought up cliff Robinson, webber and Terry mills. But because the term "stretch 4" wasn't coined yet they didn't exist.

Barkley and Larry Johnson were "athletic" 4s who stretched the floor but they weren't 7 footers so x them out as well.

Sabonis and Divac are 7 footers who stretched the floor but they were centers so x them out.

You don't see how ridiculous you sound and that's cool. I'm not the one in here looking like a bozo.

Bruh... I brought up shrempf and kukoc off rip. But they weren't "athletic" so x them out.

I brought up cliff Robinson, webber and Terry mills. But because the term "stretch 4" wasn't coined yet they didn't exist.

Barkley and Larry Johnson were "athletic" 4s who stretched the floor but they weren't 7 footers so x them out as well.

Sabonis and Divac are 7 footers who stretched the floor but they were centers so x them out.

You don't see how ridiculous you sound and that's cool. I'm not the one in here looking like a bozo.
Lmao resorting to name calling again, the original post was talking about KG not being influential and I stated the reasons why (high school and being a stretch 4) and you’ve been crying for multiple pages. Kevin Garnett was the 1st player in nba history to have 20,000 points 10,000 rebounds, 5,000 assists, 1,500 blocks and 1,500 steals but according to y’all he’s not influential. Stop the name calling and speculation and listen to what I’m actually saying

What’s embarrassing bruh Kevin Garnett is influential and you’re bringing up role players to discredit my point. How many stretch 4 Barkley’s are out there in 2022?
You're putting pioneer and influential trying to make them the same thing when they're not

You're putting pioneer and influential trying to make them the same thing when they're not
Ard the original point was Dwayne saying he’s not influential which I disagreed with. I said he was a pioneer for the stretch 4 and everyone is mentioning role players or niggaz that got a lot of points posting up. I never said he was 1st but everyone is crying trying to diminish KG’s impact and I ain’t going for it

How many stretch 4’s that y’all keep mentioning was the center or focus of their offense? And don’t give me Barkley and Larry Johnson they were post players. Was cliff getting looks over Clyde? Was Perkins or kemp getting the ball? Was horry getting the ball or was it dream. KG was a stretch 4 and the focal point of the offense

Lmao resorting to name calling again, the original post was talking about KG not being influential and I stated the reasons why (high school and being a stretch 4) and you’ve been crying for multiple pages. Kevin Garnett was the 1st player in nba history to have 20,000 points 10,000 rebounds, 5,000 assists, 1,500 blocks and 1,500 steals but according to y’all he’s not influential. Stop the name calling and speculation and listen to what I’m actually saying

Lol at keying in on one word but ignoring everything else me and multiple posters are saying to you.

This is what I responded to.

Who was the athletic stretch 4 before him?

Nevermind anything I said tho. It's all irrelevant because I said you're acting like a bozo. Got it.

I'm sorry bro.

Lol at keying in on one word but ignoring everything else me and multiple posters are saying to you.

This is what I responded to.

Nevermind anything I said tho. It's all irrelevant because I said you're acting like a bozo. Got it.

I'm sorry bro.
I’m not ignoring anything I had counter points asking were they the focus of the offense. I mentioned Barkley’s 5 second the the basket rule that makes him more of a post player. I’ve given you 5 players KG influenced which was the original topic. Y’all pull up whatever memes or gifs you want I see Kevin Garnett’s influence out there through multiple players, more then I can say for your man chuck. And I agreed with Cliff Webber and Perkins, y’all trynna act like that position was popular before KG or on every team before KG, nah I ain’t going for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back