Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kg nor Dirk pioneered shit. They just represented a shift in teams thinking where building your team around a stretch big became viable.
How many 6’11 players were power forwards on the perimeter outside of maybe Sam Perkins, don’t mention undersized guys KG pioneered the stretch 4

I’ll give you Webber and Cliff but Barkley was 6’4 so I ain’t going for that. We both know the increase of stretch 4’s came from KG (Bosh and Amare admitted he influenced their game)

You know the bold means that they already existed before KG regardless of it becoming more accepted and popular after him.

This nigga ax really no signed me then proceeded to say the exact same fucking thing I said. Tf.

Screenshot_2022-07-26-12-56-30-187.jpg

What his height gotta do with it, he played the 4 and was shooting outside shots
My point is KG said they originally listed him at center but because he didn’t wanna bang with Shaq so he moved to power forward. How many 7 footers were moved to power forward before KG?

They only played like 10 games together but the Jokic, Murray, Gordon trio was really good in a small sample size...like they running teams off the court nasty style
I was gonna say wtf are you talking about but I forgot they traded for Gordon the bubble year and not last offseason lol

Team is Atleast bigger and a tad bit deeper

no more compazzo and Rivers mins

I’m no signing the fact that you said they didn’t pioneer anything when I’m giving you my reason why. How many 7 footers were playing on the perimeter before KG and Dirk

People already listed 4's who played some on the perimeter. How many more examples do you want? KG nor Dirk played 100% on the perimeter.

What this gotta do with being a stretch 4?
Because he was the first 7 footer playing on the perimeter consistently. They stuck your ass in the post if you were 6’11 before he played. He influenced Amare, Bosh, Aldridge and Blake griffin being a big man to handle, facilitate and shoot. Y’all ain’t bout to minimize KG’s impact in here lls

Because he was the first 7 footer playing on the perimeter consistently. They stuck your ass in the post if you were 6’11 before he played. He influenced Amare, Bosh, Aldridge and Blake griffin being a big man to handle, facilitate and shoot. Y’all ain’t bout to minimize KG’s impact in here lls
He influenced those guys but he didn't pioneer anything

How many 6’11 players were power forwards on the perimeter outside of maybe Sam Perkins, don’t mention undersized guys KG pioneered the stretch 4

What does height have to do with it? Did those niggas play the 4 or not?

Kg shot over .300 from 3 twice in his career but he pioneered the stretch 4.

Sigh.

Add Larry Johnson to the list while I'm here sonning this nigga.
Lmao stretch 4’s ain’t about shooting 3’s only, KG was a sniper in the mid range and you ain’t sonning shit. Where were the players 6’10 and up placed At before KG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back