Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saving the nuggets talk but they have a chance to be really good like top 3 WCF good if everything shakes out well for them

there’s boom and bust potential because of MPJ’s health (but when healthy he’s a 20 ppg scoring big wing) but they are getting Murray back who’s probably one of the best non all star players in the league and they have tinkered with their roster to make it better defensively with guys like KCP and Bruce brown

aaron Gordon is still there as a high level role player as well

add in the best nugget ever and 2x MVP and they can cause a lot of damage

I agree 100%

I liked swapping out Barton for KCP, Ish Smith sucks but hopefully Bones can maybe be the backup point guard if he can hold up....the Bruce Brown signing was really good

Definitely need to upgrade at backup center....I expect Jeff Green to get some small ball five minutes but hopefully Zeke Nnaji can maybe take a step forward. DeAndre Jordan still be in the league is absurd (Imagine if the Nuggets had held on to Hartenstien, he would be great on this team)

Ultimately though this team is going to go as far as Michael Porter Jr's back allows them to go

If Murray on the court, Pressure on Joker

B2B nba mvps all time get held to a higher standard. Nash is the clear outlier.

MJ
Bron
Giannis
Magic
Steph
Bird
Moses
Wilt
Russell
Duncan
Nash
Kareem
Joker
He’s the exception. If/when he fails they’ll blame the roster/team.

I was saving the nuggets talk but they have a chance to be really good like top 3 WCF good if everything shakes out well for them

there’s boom and bust potential because of MPJ’s health (but when healthy he’s a 20 ppg scoring big wing) but they are getting Murray back who’s probably one of the best non all star players in the league and they have tinkered with their roster to make it better defensively with guys like KCP and Bruce brown

aaron Gordon is still there as a high level role player as well

add in the best nugget ever and 2x MVP and they can cause a lot of damage

Was going to disagree about call Aaron Gordon high level anything outside of leaping ability but you're actually right when I thought about it more.

Just to have something to disagree about. I'll say Alex English is still the best nuggets player ever.

Was going to disagree about call Aaron Gordon high level anything outside of leaping ability but you're actually right when I thought about it more.

Just to have something to disagree about. I'll say Alex English is still the best nuggets player ever.
It’s okay to agree

It’s okay to agree

LLS
steve-buscemi-fuck-all-that.gif

I agree 100%

I liked swapping out Barton for KCP, Ish Smith sucks but hopefully Bones can maybe be the backup point guard if he can hold up....the Bruce Brown signing was really good

Definitely need to upgrade at backup center....I expect Jeff Green to get some small ball five minutes but hopefully Zeke Nnaji can maybe take a step forward. DeAndre Jordan still be in the league is absurd (Imagine if the Nuggets had held on to Hartenstien, he would be great on this team)

Ultimately though this team is going to go as far as Michael Porter Jr's back allows them to go
Yeah old ass Jeff green And nnaji probably eat up the bulk of the mins

but im not too worried about the backup 5 spot because I feel like getting someone competent for cheap isn’t that hard but yeah nuggets might replace the Jazz for me as the team that can sneak their way to the finals if everything shakes right

they probably won’t but they have the ability to

They only played like 10 games together but the Jokic, Murray, Gordon trio was really good in a small sample size...like they running teams off the court nasty style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back