Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yes. Curry is one of the more influential players of all time.

I think because what he and Harden does dont have a certain height requirement like most things when it comes to basketball. Just shooting and dribbling so anybody can do that.

Easy to be like Curry/Harden than MJ or LBJ

Wasnt Pop and the Spurs that started all the take a bunch of 3s shit? I remember them setting a record with shooting them one of them years they played Miami and then the whole league started jacking them up at a high rate? I could be wrong but im like 60% sure

and that Harden ran offense with the pace and 3s?

But I agree with you overall post

Phoenix bruh,seven seconds or less offense. Did you just start watching ball a few years ago ?

Are we talking better player? Or better career?

Like you dont have to be the best to be the greatest.

4 > 2.

Especially when the only 2 KD has are with Steph.

Plus 2 > 1 MVPs.

Im not saying Steph is better than KD. Im just saying looking at career accomplishments, i can see why someone would say Steph had a better career.

As far as top 10s, i have around 25 players in my top 10. And Curry got to the point where he is in the conversation. Like I cant look at someone say Curry is top 10 and say they wrong.

To me its all about being in the convo. Like idc if a player is #8 as apossed to #13. At this level of greatness, thats mad arbitrary.

To me.

Curry is in the discussion at this point, and thats as far as I go to rank players.

I agree with the bold in the sense that when you're talking about the top players all time, the gaps between them become pretty small. That said, I still think Top 3 vs Top 5 vs Top 10 still means something.

I get what you're saying about greater being different than better, but I think when people are talking about top all-time, they are talking about who is better.

Yes Steph has more championships than KD, but it's not like he won those championships by himself. He's had the benefit of being on a great team. He would have failed with the Nets just like KD did if he was there this year, and there's a good chance that KD could have won with the Warriors this year.

Curry ain't nowhere near my top 10. He's the greatest shooter of all time in my opinion, but when we're talking about the best players all-time, you got to be more than just a great shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back