Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
trae plays more like Harden

Lillard and Curry are the same player at the same time but one got wins so he get the nod on the long 3s

For you downplay harden and how players play more like him than Curry is crazy to me

But whatever
If Curry didn’t exist, Lillard would not start pulling up from halfcourt only a few years ago

I feel like you are equating imitation to influence

you don’t have to have players play like you to influence the league more than someone else

good to be talking actually basketball
We need to stop this immediately.

Defense can't put a player in the top 10, and the lack of it can't keep you out.

It can keep you out to some people if its players with similar accomplishment offensively and accolades with being great defensively

If Curry didn’t exist, Lillard would not start pulling up from halfcourt only a few years ago

you don’t have to have players play like you to influence the league more than someone else

The NBA, NCAA, High School, and even park ball. Players are playing more like Harden than Curry. From Luka (superstar) to Young (all star) to Kevin Porter Jr (JAG (just a guy)

Curry still is top tier when it comes to influence on LONG SHOTS

I love how Beta brought up Embid flopping like Harden and not Butler like I did lololololololololololololololololololol
Idk how many times I gotta say butler goes to the rim to play for the foul to finish strong for the And 1

whereas Embiid and harden play solely to get to the line which is why they flail and flop

The results are similar but the method is slightly different

good to be talking actually basketball

It can keep you out to some people if its players with similar accomplishment offensively and accolades with being great defensively

alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

OK, I can see why someone might say that.

The players have to be really close offensively though.

Harden is a more influential player all time than Steph curry
Yes. Besides long 3s you have yet to give an argument on how players at all levels play more like Curry than Harden

Players copying Harden entire bag on these dribble shots but you just wanna bring up long 3s.

What other players is running of 4 and 5 screens a play in the NBA?

But I can name several that will pull a Harden dribble move step back 3 or hesi step back 3 or dribble drive move and pass or a try and draw a foul move, etc....

We need to stop this immediately.

Defense can't put a player in the top 10, and the lack of it can't keep you out.

End of the day, it depends on your impact on winning.

Curry not a good defender, but he aint as bad as hes made out to be either.

That said, when Currys on the court, his impact on offense and winning far outweighs what he gives up on defense.

Like yea a mfer can be a good 2 way player, but his overall impact winning is still gonna be way less than Currys non defending self.

Yes. Besides long 3s you have yet to give an argument on how players at all levels play more like Curry than Harden

Players copying Harden entire bag on these dribble shots but you just wanna bring up long 3s.

What other players is running of 4 and 5 screens a play in the NBA?

But I can name several that will pull a Harden dribble move step back 3 or hesi step back 3 or dribble drive move and pass or a try and draw a foul move, etc....

How bout this.

Harden has more influence on players.

Curry has more influence on offensive systems.

Currys game has impacted coaches schemes to try and take more 3s, and play at pace.

Harden on the other hand influenced how individual players get their buckets.

How bout this.

Harden has more influence on players.

Curry has more influence on offensive systems.

Currys game has impacted coaches schemes to try and take more 3s, and play at pace.

Harden on the other hand influenced how individual players get their buckets.

Wasnt Pop and the Spurs that started all the take a bunch of 3s shit? I remember them setting a record with shooting them one of them years they played Miami and then the whole league started jacking them up at a high rate? I could be wrong but im like 60% sure

and that Harden ran offense with the pace and 3s?

But I agree with you overall post

Wasnt Pop and the Spurs that started all the take a bunch of 3s shit? I remember them setting a record with shooting them one of them years they played Miami and then the whole league started jacking them up at a high rate? I could be wrong but im like 60% sure

and that Harden ran offense with the pace and 3s?

But I agree with you overall post

Dantoni started it.

Pop adopted it early.

But after Curry is when the whole copied it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back