Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are fools because they not given the house on the first round of negotiations? Ok.

You right they shouldn't offer the house on first go but at the same time. An offer can be so disrespectful that the other side just walks away and not pick their calls anymore cause they feel they're not serious and wasting their time.

I'd counter but that package offered by the celtics was disrespectful IMO

You right they shouldn't offer the house on first go but at the same time. An offer can be so disrespectful that the other side just walks away and not pick their calls anymore cause they feel they're not serious and wasting their time.

I'd counter but that package offered by the celtics was disrespectful IMO

Jaylen Brown was supposedly in the deal. What team was offering a better player? And i am not saying the Nets should of taken the deal. I Just don't see what the Cs initially offered as being dumb or disrespectful. (and their were draft picks involved)

Jaylen Brown was supposedly in the deal. What team was offering a better player? And i am not saying the Nets should of taken the deal. I Just don't see what the Cs initially offered as being dumb or disrespectful. (and their were draft picks involved)

Brown being in the package doesn't mean that offer wasn't disrespectful. Brown, D. White & 1 pick for KD is disrespectful when the Jazz just got 4 1st round picks for fucking Gobert. That dumb ass Gobert deal reset the market and with that happening. The celtics offer was disrespectful.

Brown being in the package doesn't mean that offer wasn't disrespectful. Brown, D. White & 1 pick for KD is disrespectful when the Jazz just got 4 1st round picks for fucking Gobert. That dumb ass Gobert deal reset the market and with that happening. The celtics offer was disrespectful.

Ok you comparing it to what other teams got back in trades and i am comparing it to what teams are offering the Nets for KD. Different situations

but 4 1st rounders where you have no clue where those picks will land and when you do pick how those players will turned out compare to an established all-star who isn't even in his prime yet, with another NBA vet and picks, initially. Still if all of this was serious i am sure the Nets would be able to feagle another pick out of the Cs.

Ehh. The easiest thing to do is compare it to the Gobert haul but it's not the logical thing to do. It's still early but the general consensus is the t-wolves overpaid and got fleeced in the deal.

Really it only set the market for the jazz, Mitchell and the type of offers they field.

Everyone else is gonna sit back and wait.

Nets are not operating from point of leverage. Teams that have the type of package the nets want aren't going to gut their core and surrender all their picks to get KD if it doesn't put them over the top. That's hustling backwards.

Ehh. The easiest thing to do is compare it to the Gobert haul but it's not the logical thing to do. It's still early but the general consensus is the t-wolves overpaid and got fleeced in the deal.

Really it only set the market for the jazz, Mitchell and the type of offers they field.

Everyone else is gonna sit back and wait.

Nets are not operating from point of leverage. Teams that have the type of package the nets want aren't going to gut their core and surrender all their picks to get KD if it doesn't put them over the top. That's hustling backwards.

That's why I called that Gobert dumb as shit but even with it being dumb folks still going to look at what you are offering them in comparison to the Gobert deal. I'm not even saying 4 1st round picks have to at least be included in a KD trade but a number of picks with at least 2 real starters is going to have to be there. Brown, White and 1 1st rd pick ain't close to getting it done.

That's why I called that Gobert dumb as shit but even with it being dumb folks still going to look at what you are offering them in comparison to the Gobert deal. I'm not even saying 4 1st round picks have to at least be included in a KD trade but a number of picks with at least 2 real starters is going to have to be there. Brown, White and 1 1st rd pick ain't close to getting it done.

I'm not adding smart and more picks to get it done if I'm Boston. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I know I'm late, but these hot takes from people in sports media are getting ridiculous now. How the hell can winning this last championship make Steph #2 all-time. I'm not sure how someone even fixes their brain to suggest such a thing.

Hell, I don't even see how he moves to Top 10. He's only great on one side of the ball (though he's improved a lot defensively). My thing is, all these people putting Steph in their Top 10 now don't have KD in their Top 10. How can Steph move into the Top 10 because of this last championship if the guy that was the better player on the team when it won the previous two championships isn't in the Top 10? How does that make sense?

I know I'm late, but these hot takes from people in sports media are getting ridiculous now. How the hell can winning this last championship make Steph #2 all-time. I'm not sure how someone even fixes their brain to suggest such a thing.

Hell, I don't even see how he moves to Top 10. He's only great on one side of the ball (though he's improved a lot defensively). My thing is, all these people putting Steph in their Top 10 now don't have KD in their Top 10. How can Steph move into the Top 10 because of this last championship if the guy that was the better player on the team when it won the previous two championships isn't in the Top 10? How does that make sense?

Are we talking better player? Or better career?

Like you dont have to be the best to be the greatest.

4 > 2.

Especially when the only 2 KD has are with Steph.

Plus 2 > 1 MVPs.

Im not saying Steph is better than KD. Im just saying looking at career accomplishments, i can see why someone would say Steph had a better career.

As far as top 10s, i have around 25 players in my top 10. And Curry got to the point where he is in the conversation. Like I cant look at someone say Curry is top 10 and say they wrong.

To me its all about being in the convo. Like idc if a player is #8 as apossed to #13. At this level of greatness, thats mad arbitrary.

To me.

Curry is in the discussion at this point, and thats as far as I go to rank players.

I can’t put curry in the top 10 because everybody I have in my mine are players that was great to elite on both sides of the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back