Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if curry not top 10 he’s top 5 most influential player ever

People like to say its Curry but I feel Harden has been more influential with how folks play today, from the NBA to the local gym

They play more like Harden than Curry and thats a hill im ready to die on

People like to say its Curry but I feel Harden has been more influential with how folks play today, from the NBA to the local gym

They play more like Harden than Curry and thats a hill im ready to die on
Can’t ride with this buddy

Harden has had some influence on the league and local gyms sure but not curry levels

But that’s my humble

harden on no Mt rushmore anywhere

Can’t ride with this buddy

Harden has had some influence on the league and local gyms sure but not curry levels

But that’s my humble

Great topic to discuss.

Long 3s is what Curry does. Of course he handles the rock some but he does a lot of running without the ball to get a lot of shots. What other player does that?

The way folks in the league handle the rock and attempt the shots they do is a direct reflect of what Harden did. They bring the ball up and go 1v1 and do the things Harden was doing. From step back long 3s to all the dribble moves. Hell Jimmy Butler is doing what Harden was doing years ago when it comes to try and get fouls

Matter of fact. Harden is the most influential player of all time when it comes to players of all levels copying his style

Great topic to discuss.

Long 3s is what Curry does. Of course he handles the rock some but he does a lot of running without the ball to get a lot of shots. What other player does that?

The way folks in the league handle the rock and attempt the shots they do is a direct reflect of what Harden did. They bring the ball up and go 1v1 and do the things Harden was doing. From step back long 3s to all the dribble moves. Hell Jimmy Butler is doing what Harden was doing years ago when it comes to try and get fouls

Matter of fact. Harden is the most influential player of all time when it comes to players of all levels copying his style

You aint have to go of all time with it fam.

Lmaooo

You aint have to go of all time with it fam.

Lmaooo
Im just saying fam

What other players has so man sons that play just like them in the league all time?

LBJ? None
MJ? maybe 2 (Kobe for sure)
Shaq? None
Magic? 1
Bird? None
Duncan? None
Dream? None

Harden? All these new niggas in the league lololololol

Steph curry is the reason why players can take pull up threes in transition and not get pulled off the floor

He birthed Logo lillard

He birthed cheap imitations like Trae young and Lamelo ball coming up

Steph curry is the reason why there is an uptick in pace and threes the past decade

Curry is the reason why kids would rather pull up from three

Curry is the reason why the three point contest is more popular than the dunk contest and the reason why the three pointer is the highlight local players want to go for over the crossover or dunk

He has influenced an entire era of basketball

i can’t say harden has done anything besides making the step back popular and flailing and flipping to game the Refs for guys like Embiid to take advantage

Everybody can’t do what curry can do because not everybody can do what he do and doesn’t have a system in place like the warriors do

Just because more players can emulate harden doesn’t mean he’s more influential

Steph curry is the reason why players can take pull up threes in transition and not get pulled off the floor

He birthed Logo lillard

He birthed cheap imitations like Trae young and Lamelo ball coming up

Steph curry is the reason why there is an uptick in pace and threes the past decade

Curry is the reason why kids would rather pull up from three

Curry is the reason why the three point contest is more popular than the dunk contest and the reason why the three pointer is the highlight local players want to go for over the crossover or dunk

He has influenced an entire era of basketball

i can’t say harden has done anything besides making the step back popular and flailing and flipping to game the Refs for guys like Embiid to take advantage

Everybody can’t do what curry can do because not everybody can do what he do and doesn’t have a system in place like the warriors do

Just because more players can emulate harden doesn’t mean he’s more influential

trae plays more like Harden

Lillard and Curry are the same player at the same time but one got wins so he get the nod on the long 3s

For you downplay harden and how players play more like him than Curry is crazy to me

But whatever

Im just saying fam

What other players has so man sons that play just like them in the league all time?

LBJ? None
MJ? maybe 2 (Kobe for sure)
Shaq? None
Magic? 1
Bird? None
Duncan? None
Dream? None

Harden? All these new niggas in the league lololololol

Jordan has the most sons,they consider 6'6" 200-215 to be the prototype SG just because that was Mike's height/weight. Jordan sons=
Harold Miner(LOL),Ron Mercer,Vince Carter,Kobe,McGrady,D Wade,HARDEN,Westbrook,D Rose,Jason Richardson,Desmond Mason,Jaylen Brown,Jalen Green,Anthony Edwards,etc...

Tatum loves Kobe but he plays like Harden

You only taking into consideration long shots and not the entire skillset players are using in the game today

Jordan has the most sons,they consider 6'6" 200-215 to be the prototype SG just because that was Mike's height/weight. Jordan sons=
Harold Miner(LOL),Ron Mercer,Vince Carter,Kobe,McGrady,D Wade,HARDEN,Westbrook,D Rose,Jason Richardson,Desmond Mason,Jaylen Brown,Jalen Green,Anthony Edwards,etc...

Lol.

You bringing up a lot of players that done play shit like MJ did and thats over 20 years of players. I can name more than that under the age of 29 thats in the league right now that falls under the Harden three

Harden is up there in influence tho,he has everybody doing stepback 3's and that sidestep jumper. Most influential: Mike,Iverson,Curry,Magic,Garnett/Dirk,Ginobli

I love how Beta brought up Embid flopping like Harden and not Butler like I did lololololololololololololololololololol

Lol.

You bringing up a lot of players that done play shit like MJ did and thats over 20 years of players. I can name more than that under the age of 29 thats in the league right now that falls under the Harden three

Wrong,they're all Uber athletic slashing guards,Mike is the prototype athletic slashing guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back