Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it looks like yesterday?

hahaha-pointing.gif

I’m not ignoring anything I had counter points asking were they the focus of the offense. I mentioned Barkley’s 5 second the the basket rule that makes him more of a post player. I’ve given you 5 players KG influenced which was the original topic. Y’all pull up whatever memes or gifs you want I see Kevin Garnett’s influence out there through multiple players, more then I can say for your man chuck. And I agreed with Cliff Webber and Perkins, y’all trynna act like that position was popular before KG or on every team before KG, nah I ain’t going for it

You asked "who was a stretch 4 before him" thinking there weren't any.

Now we're here cause you want to be stubborn. Instead of just admitting you didn't think the question all the way through. 😂

You asked "who was a stretch 4 before him" thinking there weren't any.

Now we're here cause you want to be stubborn. Instead of just admitting you didn't think the question all the way through. 😂
I was talking influence wise KG was a 20&10 stretch 4 (I overlooked Webber) Garnett absolutely revolutionized the position tho 2 things can be true

Don’t let him get to you Ax

You got this
I’ve named the players Kevin Garnett influenced, posted the stats of his versatility, mentioned the Barkley 5 second back to the basket rule and provided video footage, but because it’s not a popular opinion mawfuckas wanna resort to gifs and name calling

Nellie-ball inspired all this shit, pace and space, small ball, stretch bigs, jacking up 3s.

Pop was an assistant for Don, and got the game from him. Talking pioneers, start with the cat that had Manute Bol shooting 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back