Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell naw
[/QUOTE

You dont think a team of DM, Brunson, RJ, Randle, and Mitchell can challenge for the 5th seed in the east? We gon have to disagree then fam.

Thats a 2nd round exit at best btw. No way we contending. And no way we elite. But I can see us avoiding playins, and getting all the way to 5th.

Grimes
Reddish
IQ or Toppin
Randle or Fournier
Two firsts
?

Probably IQ and Toppin. I rather keep Toppin cause theres more potential upside there. But yea. Id be ok if thats all we give up.

We probably looking at all those players, minus Randle (smfh), but increasing that to four 1sts.

I don’t.

Bucks
Heat
Celtics
76ers
Hawks
Raptors
Bulls

All teams that are much better. I don’t put that much stock in Mitchell like the most of y’all. Brunson and Mitchell on the court would be so bad defensively.

Probably IQ and Toppin. I rather keep Toppin cause theres more potential upside there. But yea. Id be ok if thats all we give up.

We probably looking at all those players, minus Randle (smfh), but increasing that to four 1sts.
Doubt the Jazz would get 4 1sts

Just because Minnesota did that doesn’t mean league wide you have to send a bunch of 1sts like that

I look at it as that specific team gave up that many 1sts for a player like Gobert and that was a deal between those specific teams

Like if minny gives up 4 1sts and the players they gave up then another team could potentially give up better players and only 1 first (and that one 1st could be as valuable as 3 firsts from another team)

I don’t.

Bucks
Heat
Celtics
76ers
Hawks
Raptors
Bulls

All teams that are much better. I don’t put that much stock in Mitchell like the most of y’all. Brunson and Mitchell on the court would be so bad defensively.

Bucks, Celtics, Heat, 76ers, and Nets maybe.

The rest will all be a toss up imo.

Also if I’m the Jazz and the knicks want Mitchell and I know Miami wants him I’m asking the Knicks for Players they don’t really want to part with

I don’t.

Bucks
Heat
Celtics
76ers
Hawks
Raptors
Bulls

Idk about the Hawks and Bulls

Also if I’m the Jazz and the knicks want Mitchell and I know Miami wants him I’m asking the Knicks for Players they don’t really want to part with

Word. I think Knicks provode a better package even without RJ, but the Jazz will overcharge like a mfer.

Granted yall dont throw in Bam, which yall wont.

Word. I think Knicks provode a better package even without RJ, but the Jazz will overcharge like a mfer.

Granted yall dont throw in Bam, which yall wont.
It alllll depends on what Ainge ultimately wants at the end of the day

Even if the Knicks on paper could have the better package, it doesn’t necessarily mean he takes the Knicks offer over Miami’s

Also relationships could factor in as well. Hey there’s a possibility that Mitchell gets traded to Charlotte for all we know

Hope it’s Miami since we seem to be at the mercy of this KD thing and teams like the Celtics and Sixers got better

It alllll depends on what Ainge ultimately wants at the end of the day

Even if the Knicks on paper could have the better package, it doesn’t necessarily mean he takes the Knicks offer over Miami’s

Also relationships could factor in as well. Hey there’s a possibility that Mitchell gets traded to Charlotte for all we know

Hope it’s Miami since we seem to be at the mercy of this KD thing and teams like the Celtics and Sixers got better

Facts. All we can talk about is the objective best package.

But Ainge has to make a subjective choice based on their vision and timeline.

Im thinking Utah wants to tank, and they probably dont want to take back players if they have to pay them next year and will lead them to a few extra wins.

Imo though. Who knows what Ainge is actually thinking

Last edited:
Can't really see Riley and Ainge agreeing on anything. I don't think they fucks with each other. Business is business tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back