Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It dont make sense to trade RJ in a Mitchell trade.

Mitchell >>> RJ and its not close.

But the point is to add Mitchell to Bruson and RJ.

Giving up RJ and a bunch of 1st rounders and have Mitchell go out there with Fournier does nothing for the Knicks.

Be smart Knicks.
I'm not even sure how this works especially with Randle still being here. Brunson left because he wants a bigger role, RJ surged when he was able to use the roc more, Randle is useless without which kills the team with his high usage. Donny obviously needs the roc too.

My bias would come from seeing Tyler a lot more but I don’t think there’s much of a gap
Tyler is a better finisher than RJ but RJ defense way better. RJ to me is also a potential better playmaker. I won't shit on Herro though I like his game.

Tyler is a better finisher than RJ but RJ defense way better. RJ to me is also a potential better playmaker. I won't shit on Herro though I like his game.
Herro probably is gonna start this season so that’s when I will make the determination

Wild how RJ is a 69% career FT shooter though

didn’t expect that

not a bad comparison though

Herro probably is gonna start this season so that’s when I will make the determination

Wild how RJ is a 69% career FT shooter though

didn’t expect that

not a bad comparison though
What's crazy is he went down last year. Season before that he was 75% but one thing about him he's a gym rat. I expect that back up this year

Utah about to be like a one stop shop for teams trying to contend...they have everything you need, shooting, defense, guard play ect

Mike Conley
Pat Bev
Clarkson
Malik Beasley
Vanderbilt
Bogdanovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back