Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

hatehatehate-ice-t.gif

Bomani Jones HBO Show ‘Game Theory’ Renewed for Season 2

Article was posted May 3rd
I’ll check it out but he’s changed for the worst, his arrogance magnified. I agree about him speaking out on race issues.

I’ll check it out but he’s changed for the worst, his arrogance magnified. I agree about him speaking out on race issues.

It's not must see tv. Cool for the most part some really funny shit and some shit he could've left off.

He can't be bothered with cheerleading tho.

I wish Dragic would just shut the fuck up. Nigga be in Slovenia every summer spilling tea.

I actually thought the Mavs could use him and they have a history of being successful with 3 guard lineups....unless they plan on relying on Jaden Hardy they literally only have two players in their rotation who can dribble

Let me ask the community

is RJ barrett right now better than Tyler Herro?

Yea. And not cause im a Knicks fam.

But RJ defends better, and from Jan to end of the year he scored more, rebounded more, assisted almost the same, and was overall more efficient even though Tyler was more efficient from 3.

That said, its time for RJ to do it for a whole season. Averaging an efficient 26 from Jan to April is cool and all, but now its time to do it for a whole season.

It dont make sense to trade RJ in a Mitchell trade.

Mitchell >>> RJ and its not close.

But the point is to add Mitchell to Bruson and RJ.

Giving up RJ and a bunch of 1st rounders and have Mitchell go out there with Fournier does nothing for the Knicks.

Be smart Knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back