Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just saying, gonna have to drag that cac off Collins Ave kicking and screaming
Alot of ppl make this whole thing with Tyler and Miami and I don’t look at it as that way. SLC isn’t a bad city from what I’ve heard (it might be better than Boston as far as nightlife) and The biggest thing is Tyler can embrace starting and being in the position to be the best player on his team over there

That’s not bad

I hope it works out in our favor for picking up Durant but I honestly don't see him moving anywhere this year and bkn ultimately ending up playing themselves.

Hoping the Raptors pivot and pick up poetl for the low before another team snatches him up.

Turner wouldn't be the worst constellation prize move either depending on what goes the other way.

Honestly I don't think yall should trade the farm or anything close to it. Yall the wing factory lol.

Honestly I don't think yall should trade the farm or anything close to it. Yall the wing factory lol.

Facts. They can take OG+Trent picks or keep it moving at this point. I'm not interested in giving up Barnes or siakam who's already shown he can be a quintessential no 2 on a championship team and has only gotten better since. That's hustling backwards.

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_14-07-2022_15-44-15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back