Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading more than 4 firsts for Mitchell
Signing Brunson for 100+ mil
Trading your away Jalen Duren just to dump Kemba

To potentially get only marginally better Would be a funny offseason to me

8 first rounders is wiiiiild.

Knicks gon get fleeced.
Leon better relax media trying hard to make him seem like this is life or death trade scenario. The world will keep spinning if Donny isn't traded it's ok. Ainge has no power if Knicks and Miami just said fuck him. This is Billy King and Minnesota fault for them wildass trades.

Leon better relax media trying hard to make him seem like this is life or death trade scenario. The world will keep spinning if Donny isn't traded it's ok. Ainge has no power if Knicks and Miami just said fuck him. This is Billy King and Minnesota fault for them wildass trades.
Better enjoy them Grimes and McBride SL highlights while you can

No trade is making the Knicks a sudden title contender and this is no different. Fan base been warring and this is making it worse. I'm not betting the farm for him 8 picks is fucking insane. 5 is already too much and if this is indeed real Ainge is on crack

Someone should be slapped for making this deal, and it should be someone from the Knicks slapping someone from the Jazz, cause this thing is insulting like shit.

No trade is making the Knicks a sudden title contender and this is no different. Fan base been warring and this is making it worse. I'm not betting the farm for him 8 picks is fucking insane. 5 is already too much and if this is indeed real Ainge is on crack

All that bullshit is besides the point. We know the coach or knicks management gon fuck up. Foregone conclusion.

But when it comes to beta we fight back. Get it together bruh.

Man Im glad this didnt get accepted.

Either take this same package but 4 1sts from the Knicks (with 2 being top 5 and then lottery protected) or go make a deal with Miami.

Trading more than 4 firsts for Mitchell
Signing Brunson for 100+ mil
Trading your away Jalen Duren just to dump Kemba

To potentially get only marginally better Would be a funny offseason to me

If that happens then Ted Leonsis & Tommy Sheppard ain't as fucked up as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back