Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Midterms

I dont understand. Most of that happened during a Trump/Republican presidency.

Idk what fam saying.

That, and he acting like teachers weren’t needed to be at the school, and retention shouldn’t have been a concern. That’s what happens when you spend all day everyday speaking in talking points.

This has nothing to do with Democratic messaging and everything to do with Republican hypocracy.
...know your audience...
Related video:

Pretty much sums up why she didn't win.

Shed didnt win because whites men amd women didnt vote all that shit you posted is garbage.

Less than 30 perecent of men/ women from the cracker ass cracker demographic voted for her.

Dems historically/typically get 40 45 ish percent of the white vote

LLS & SMH at losing to Herschel fucking Walker!!

I knew Stacy Abrams was going to lose. IMO she just didn't carry the same popularity and support from when she was cheated in the first race.

Some yall can disagree but @deadeye has some points to be looked at and for the democrats to ignore that would be dumb.

Yea @deadeye has a point, but thats for Georgia.

I get that if the Dems keep pushing themselves as the party of pro abortion, weed legalization, pro lgbtq, and diversity (lol), theyll never win Georgia, but if they denounce all that, theyll lose the seat they just gained in PA.

Cant have a policy that pleases everyone.

And this aint a pro democrat post. This is a just saying post. I been saying dems are garbage at politics for years now.

Last edited:
The best thing that came out of yesterday was the lack of overwhelming support for the most MAGA of the candidates. If somehow all of the Trump backed candidates won and won big, this country would be in for a long decade or two because every Republican would lean into that shit. And Democrats would moderate their progressive policies big time to pull in the least MAGA of the Republicans.

That, and he acting like teachers weren’t needed to be at the school, and retention shouldn’t have been a concern. That’s what happens when you spend all day everyday speaking in talking points.

His whole point was extremely dumb.

"Data proved it doesnt impact kids"

Yea but data also proved kids could still carry it and get adults sick. So we should have let kids go to school and come back home and kill their parents/grand parents?

Also, not gonna act like I know the mfer personally, but "I lean left" is the biggest lie he told. Lmaooo. Fuck out of here.

Everyone who read that knows why he really saying that shit.

Last edited:
That's because we comfy in crowded ass cities and very rarely in a vast mob spread out to other corners

Facts I said this before black folks need to spread out. All these red districts exist because democrats not moving to small towns and I can’t blame em when every non urban area is damn near red. Like look at Asians they deep in California and have clout we have clout too but I think if we moved more around each other but outside of big metro areas we can have a lil more power

They can point the finger at Trump all they want, but he makes it supremely difficult to get out of a Republican primary without his support. His candidate may not win in the general, but they’re definitely getting the Republican nomination.

No way Ron Desantis is beating Trump in a Republican primary either. Republicans love petty fights and no one does that better than Trump, lol. Desantis does not have the charisma to fight Trump.

They better hope his health declines in the next two years because that’s the only thing that can stop him.

Facts I said this before black folks need to spread out. All these red districts exist because democrats not moving to small towns and I can’t blame em when every non urban area is damn near red. Like look at Asians they deep in California and have clout we have clout too but I think if we moved more around each other but outside of big metro areas we can have a lil more power
I agree, but Republicans are pro level gerrymanderers. We need to move around AND make sure Democrats control the state legislatures when it comes time to redraw the maps.

His hold point was extremely dumb.

"Data proved it doesnt impact kids"

Yea but data also proved kids could still carry it and get adults sick. So we should have let kids go to school and come back home and kill their parents/grand parents?

Also, not gonna act like I know the mfer personally, but "I lean left" is the biggest lie he told. Lmaooo. Fuck out of here.

Everyone who read that knows why he really saying that shit.
Exactly that pompos cracker is no way is anyone who leans left🙄 if you listen to him for more than 5 minutes you get that

Exactly that pompos cracker is no way is anyone who leans left🙄 if you listen to him for more than 5 minutes you get that

I aint listen to that mfer in years. For real. Havent heard him say shit since the John Wall bullshit he pulled.

And still, even I know that mfer dont lean no fucking left. Lmaooo. Fuck outa here.

Back