Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Midterms

Hopefully before the election. I think the infighting that’s about to happen is going to be crazy. The GOP is going to try to move away from Trump and he’s going to primary all of they asses and Democrats are going to whoop ass in 2024, for better or worse.

The Republican infighting is hilarious. Saw a clip from Fox News last week with one of their anchors saying that the Republicans fucked up mainly by backing so many candidates who became social media stars with batshit beliefs and policies they wanted to enforce. Said it made the whole party look like clowns and that's why they didn't capture the youth vote like they thought.

@deadeye

Look at this, White liberal media finally willing to turn the spotlight on pro-life White women and their fucking abortion hysteria.

I am right. I am right. I am right.

Lol, when will tell the truth about White women in this country and their stupid gender feminist regressive politics that has held the country hostage since the beginning.

America kept us as slaves as long as possible because White women had a fucking rape fetish and rape hysteria.

The South instituted Jim Crow in part of White women's Mandingo fetish and rape hysteria.

White women tried to prevent Black men from being able to vote and insisted they should be allowed to vote because they believed in imperialistic project of America. And if we were allowed to vote we would overtake the country. These were our first wave feminists.

Do I need to continue?

Every single regressive political policy, political discourse in this country was at the behest of White women.

Bro you act like they wernt literally following white men who had those same issues. They are not two different groups.

Back