Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Midterms

overlook and ignore the bad shit in the bible and cherry pick whats supposed to be the good shit

got it

Again bruh, show where any of that bad shit is promoted in the Bible as something that is good or should be done. Something being in the Bible doesn't mean it's part of Christian dogma. Again, Christianity is a religion specifically based on the teaching of Jesus. If you have examples of Jesus promoting shit like genocide or infanticide, then you've got a good point, if not you're just promoting bullshit in a blind quest to tear down something you don't even understand.

Edit: Also, you can call me a Bible thumper all you want, but I don't really care if you believe or not. Once again, you have yet to explain how solving the "problem" of Christianity fixes anything if the things that Christian Nationalists are promoting aren't even in line with Christianity.

Last edited:
It's honestly sad. You don't wanna assume anything CTE related because trying to pin that on a former player while they are alive is dangerous but at the base level this man is unwell.

It's honestly sad. You don't wanna assume anything CTE related because trying to pin that on a former player while they are alive is dangerous but at the base level this man is unwell.

He might just be really stupid. I mean he said himself in an interview that he's not very smart.

Dude is a phenom from a physical standpoint. You can't have everything.

I really hope he burns this shit to the ground when he loses
Hopefully before the election. I think the infighting that’s about to happen is going to be crazy. The GOP is going to try to move away from Trump and he’s going to primary all of they asses and Democrats are going to whoop ass in 2024, for better or worse.

I really hope he burns this shit to the ground when he loses

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.gif

I feel like the Rep shit could go one of two ways. We know that at this point the battle is going to be between DeSantis and Trump. Either the in-fighting will be so bad that it destroys any chance the Reps have a winning the presidency or DeSantis winds up shining has a candidate that's every bit as vile as Trump but much smart, which at this point would be Republican god. That might be problematic for the general election.

Hopefully before the election. I think the infighting that’s about to happen is going to be crazy. The GOP is going to try to move away from Trump and he’s going to primary all of they asses and Democrats are going to whoop ass in 2024, for better or worse.

Honestly, the Dems only outperformed expectations in the mid terms because of Gen Z. These young mfers went out and voted in droves.

What that shows is two things that are related. 1. The Dems can never win big without the youth again and 2. The Dems can win big if they address the concerns of the youth.

So if Biden and the Dems are smart, theyll go in on shit like raising the minimum wage, student loan debt relief, climate change, health care reform, aborton rights, etc.

Keep going hard at policies aimed at the youth and then let the Republicans kill them in congress.

Its gonna be even more young folks eligible to vote in 2024. They proved theyll come out against the Republicans. Now its time to add to that and make them want to come out for the Dems.

@deadeye

Look at this, White liberal media finally willing to turn the spotlight on pro-life White women and their fucking abortion hysteria.

I am right. I am right. I am right.

Lol, when will tell the truth about White women in this country and their stupid gender feminist regressive politics that has held the country hostage since the beginning.

America kept us as slaves as long as possible because White women had a fucking rape fetish and rape hysteria.

The South instituted Jim Crow in part of White women's Mandingo fetish and rape hysteria.

White women tried to prevent Black men from being able to vote and insisted they should be allowed to vote because they believed in imperialistic project of America. And if we were allowed to vote we would overtake the country. These were our first wave feminists.

Do I need to continue?

Every single regressive political policy, political discourse in this country was at the behest of White women.

You don’t want Desantis to win, he is a smarter Trump. Way more scarier than Orange who really didn’t get shit done.

Trump still has the base so he ain’t going anywhere. He lost the old school republicans which don’t matter he still owns the Republican Party and the Establish R’s hate that.

Again bruh, show where any of that bad shit is promoted in the Bible as something that is good or should be done. Something being in the Bible doesn't mean it's part of Christian dogma. Again, Christianity is a religion specifically based on the teaching of Jesus. If you have examples of Jesus promoting shit like genocide or infanticide, then you've got a good point, if not you're just promoting bullshit in a blind quest to tear down something you don't even understand.

Edit: Also, you can call me a Bible thumper all you want, but I don't really care if you believe or not. Once again, you have yet to explain how solving the "problem" of Christianity fixes anything if the things that Christian Nationalists are promoting aren't even in line with Christianity.

Man miss with this bullshit

The same God that busted an imaginary nut Mary giving birth to your saviorin the Bible is the same God that gives the ok to murder infants, give Joseph the OK to genocide his way up and down Canaan and tell Lot to fuck his daughters....I'm supposed to ignore all that shit because one book later to dirty pacifist hippy said the shit was wrong

Psalms 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

1 Samuel 15:3
- Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

And it still remains the fact that damn near nothing has caused more human suffering than religious ideology...

If your down with the indoctrination...fine I don't really give a shit but don't expect me to ignore the vile bullshit thats in your bible...as well as the human suffering it has caused for the past 2000 years

Back