Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why y'all let Beta trap y'all

That nigga don't care

Lmao.

They haven’t passed up in none of that.

We are an injured team every year and when healthy we are better.
Silver's answer is why I didn't want y'all taking the bait lol

But I agree with you

Timeline:

-AP says grizzlies/pelicans is a rivalry

-Mutliple posters ask how

-AP immediately says forget it with more than one passive aggressive posts talking about national media and gatekeeping

-I ask other pels fans how is it a rivalry to get an actual straight answer

-Silverfoxx answers

-Dwayne said the pels are better than the grizzlies when healthy and they didn’t pass them in anything which imo is shaky to say because there’s no real proof of that besides a better record at the beginning of the season for a brief period but that’s his perspective so it’s cool

-AP comes back and then says he didn’t want pelicans fans to take the bait in a conversation he himself started (which makes nooo sense lmao)

Somebody tell me what is AP doing???

Timeline:

-AP immediately says forget it with more than one passive aggressive posts talking about national media and gatekeeping

-Silverfoxx answers

-Dwayne said the pels are better than the grizzlies when healthy and they didn’t pass them in anything which imo is shaky to say because there’s no real proof of that besides a better record at the beginning of the season for a brief period but that’s his perspective so it’s cool

-AP comes back and then says he didn’t want pelicans fans to take the bait in a conversation he himself started (which makes nooo sense lmao)

Because you ask bad faith questions to catch people in a gotcha moment. He’s trying to avoid that.

Because you ask bad faith questions to catch people in a gotcha moment. He’s trying to avoid that.
I saw OG genuinely ask him a question and AP flat out say forget it after he himself introduced the thought

Thats kinda wack

how can there be a gotcha moment from AP saying there’s a rivalry and I wanted to know how it is since he said it?

This thing predates me so that doesn’t even explain AP’s behavior

Why bring it up during general rivalry talk to then only say what he said about the National media and gatekeepers?

Thanks for playing

Timeline:

-Silverfoxx answers

I deaded the convo, but you were pressed to get answers

You left that part out

I saw OG genuinely ask him a question and AP flat out say forget it after he himself introduced the thought

Thats kinda wack

how can there be a gotcha moment from AP saying there’s a rivalry and I wanted to know how it is since he said it?

This thing predates me so that doesn’t even explain AP’s behavior

Why bring it up during general rivalry talk to then only say what he said about the National media and gatekeepers?

Thanks for playing
I fucks with OG and even you, but I owed it to him to say, it's not worth the back and forth

So I ended the convo before it really got legs

I deaded the convo, but you were pressed to get answers

You left that part out

I fucks with OG and even you, but I owed it to him to say, it's not worth the back and forth

So I ended the convo before it really got legs
Why bring it up if you didn’t intend to answer anybody? But whatevs it’s fine

But that’s why I asked another pelicans fan since I wanted to know

I’m confused as to why you’re still involving yourself if you left it alone hence the attention seeking comment

If you really dropped it why do you feel the need to reference silvefoxx’s post?

Why bring it up if you didn’t intend to answer anybody? But whatevs it’s fine

But that’s why I asked another pelicans fan since I wanted to know

I’m confused as to why you’re still involving yourself if you left it alone hence the attention seeking comment

If you really dropped it why do you feel the need to reference silvefoxx’s post?
Fam

Why can't I reverse pivot

I had a response typed then deleted it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back