Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this your way of saying you weren’t confident in the responses your comment would create?
Nah

I just decided it wasn't worth the discussion to people outside of those two areas of the country

Hopefully the national media gets on the train and let's everyone know someday so it can be included on the list of approved rivalries

I love you bro

I saw OG genuinely ask him a question and AP flat out say forget it after he himself introduced the thought

Thats kinda wack

how can there be a gotcha moment from AP saying there’s a rivalry and I wanted to know how it is since he said it?

This thing predates me so that doesn’t even explain AP’s behavior

Why bring it up during general rivalry talk to then only say what he said about the National media and gatekeepers?

Thanks for playing
I’m just saying man.

Nah

I just decided it wasn't worth the discussion to people outside of those two areas of the country

Hopefully the national media gets on the train and let's everyone know someday so it can be included on the list of approved rivalries

I love you bro
where did this national media dictating what’s valid or not idea come from? Especially when talking about a rivalry chart from Reddit? It’s not worth talking to basketball fans outside of those two fanbases? Lol

Well alright man thank you for your time

where did this national media dictating what’s valid or not idea come from? Especially when talking about a rivalry chart from Reddit? It’s not worth talking to basketball fans outside of those two fanbases? Lol

Well alright man thank you for your time
I spoke on my experience from the NFL thread so maybe that scarred me

Lol this kinda went under the radar here. Black Lives Matter drove him from watching the NBA again. Imagine having that much hate in your heart
I got sidetracked but Ive seen so many ppl have the same type of stance as him.

On one hand I can atleast understand where they are coming from but sometimes you can’t avoid issues socially as they deep into sports because it affects the people playing them..

That being said I kinda can’t wait until Phil Jackson gets outta here

Lmao.

They haven’t passed up in none of that.

We are an injured team every year and when healthy we are better.
Aite man keep believing that. They better in every facet outside of maybe talent potential. But I'll take their floor over our talent anyday now who can't seem to stay on the floor like that.

Within 4 years they been cooking us with success though, don't understand how this can even be a debate.

I spoke on my experience from the NFL thread so maybe that scarred me
I understand…

Sorry for laying into you for so hard and long NH

Thanks for being vulnerable enough to tell me that and thanks for talking with me

I appreciate it. I just didn’t like how you went about the situation and ima be that guy to call you out lol

But it’s cool

There’s realistically only about 3-4 rivalries in the NBA:

Grizz-Warriors is the freshest rivalry

Sixers-Celtics might be the oldest

Clippers-Lakers is still a legit rivalry, even tho it’s been one-sided as fuck since the bubble

Knicks-Nets always gets the City goin

Lakers-Warriors is really just about Steph vs Bron

Bulls-Knicks don’t exist as a rivalry past 1998

Lakers-Celtics hasn’t been a thing since 2010, but it was so important to the league, they’ll keep rehashing it.

The other “rivalries” in the NBA isn’t team-to-team, it’s player-to-player.
Honestly the Pelicans vs Suns still have some mustard left to be a potential rivalry. We just gotta stay healthy aka LOL.

Aite man keep believing that. They better in every facet outside of maybe talent potential. But I'll take their floor over our talent anyday now who can't seem to stay on the floor like that.

Within 4 years they been cooking us with success though, don't understand how this can even be a debate.
I don't think this is fair to say when the Pelicans haven't been all the way healthy when they've played but if my memory serves, the Pelicans have the better record between the two of the last x amount of games including when Zion hasn't played

I don't think this is fair to say when the Pelicans haven't been all the way healthy when they've played but if my memory serves, the Pelicans have the better record between the two of the last x amount of games including when Zion hasn't played
For context Zion is 4-2 vs Ja since getting drafted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back