Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns/Pelicans isn't a rivalry at all and one playoff series doesn't make it one

Memphis/Nola is the rivalry

IMO it ain't a rivalry until you have a playoff history.
There’s a Heat/Sixers Cold War but idk if I’d call it a rivalry

Think it could’ve been a full blown one if Miami got the 6th seed

Add in the past stuff from the last 4-5 years (beating you last year as well) and then add in Tucker and Dedmon going to the Sixers for more fuel

Oh lemme guess, if the national media don't tell you it's a rivalry, then it don't count as one.

IMO it ain't a rivalry until you have a playoff history.
Facts.

People always look at me crazy for not having hatred for the Warriors even though in the same division

Divisions not like football and we been down when they been up and vice versa. The play in game from 2021 been the highest stakes between us in my lifetime.

Meanwhile it’s up for any Suns fan. & fuck Raja Bell

There’s a Heat/Sixers Cold War but idk if I’d call it a rivalry

Think it could’ve been a full blown one if Miami got the 6th seed

Add in the past stuff from the last 4-5 years (beating you last year as well) and then add in Tucker and Dedmon going to the Sixers for more fuel
At first, I personally didn't really consider you guys a rival until last year's playoffs. The uncertainty of not really knowing how we would have done with a healthy Biid leaves a bit of animosity at least on my part. Plus you fuckin heats fans in here were really feeling yourselves. I can't have that.

What makes it a rivalry in your opinion?
You know fam, I'ma bow out of this convo brother

I remember in the NFL thread, niggas was trying to say the saints/falcons weren't a rivalry cause it wasn't two teams from the NFC east

I'll be back at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back