Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def a fluke chip. The money and publicity it made the city of Toronto wasn't a fluke. Where's the loyalty? San antonio is allowing Pop some grace. Golden state let kerr tank 2 Klayless seasons and look what happened...
2 weeks ago for absolutely no reason nick nurse thought it was a good idea to tell everyone "10 years with the same franchise is a good run" and that he'll go over his "options when the season is over". Nurse still had a year on his deal, was in the midst of a run to try and make the playoffs and essentially announced he was on the market. He checked out.

Nurse didn't believe in the roster and neither him or masai is interested in a tank and rebuild so better to cut ties now than have that hang over the teams head for another year when the writing is on the wall.

I don't think it's any bad blood. Nick Nurse is a great coach he just lost the room and it was the right time for both sides to move on. He'll have his pick of jobs to choose from.

Sounds like masai just wants to run it back with a different coach.

I said I'm a company man so I'm riding... for now.

I'll wait to see what the rest of the offseason looks like but I don't think that's the right move

At the deadline Masai blamed himself and said he didn't give that team a fair chance as justification for the Poeltl trade

I know he played well for yall down the stretch but you still have a lot players that like to occupy the same space....unless yall add some shooters and find a way to improve the halfcourt offense I don't see how running it back makes sense

I guess we'll see though

I'll wait to see what the rest of the offseason looks like but I don't think that's the right move

At the deadline Masai blamed himself and said he didn't give that team a fair chance as justification for the Poeltl trade

I know he played well for yall down the stretch but you still have a lot players that like to occupy the same space....unless yall add some shooters and find a way to improve the halfcourt offense I don't see how running it back makes sense

I guess we'll see though
Yeah we'll see. Trent most likely gone, and we have to figure out what we're doing with og.

First priority should be getting guard/shooting help through the draft or free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back