Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

While appearing on his Point forward podcast, the four-time NBA champion gave his take on who the second-most talented player is in the NBA and it came as a surprise.

“I always say this. Paul George is the second-most talented player in the NBA,” Iguodala said.

When Nets forward Mikal Bridges asked who the No. 1 guy is, Iguodala emphatically said Kevin Durant.

“Both of those guys don’t have a flaw in their basketball skillset,” Iguodala continued.

Appearing to be bewildered, former NBA player Evan Turner asked “Paul George?” Iguodala then had to make his case.

“What’s Paul George’s flaw?” he asked. “We had this discussion about Paul George. Somebody said he doesn’t do any one thing great. What doesn’t he do great?”

While appearing on his Point forward podcast, the four-time NBA champion gave his take on who the second-most talented player is in the NBA and it came as a surprise.

“I always say this. Paul George is the second-most talented player in the NBA,” Iguodala said.

When Nets forward Mikal Bridges asked who the No. 1 guy is, Iguodala emphatically said Kevin Durant.

“Both of those guys don’t have a flaw in their basketball skillset,” Iguodala continued.

Appearing to be bewildered, former NBA player Evan Turner asked “Paul George?” Iguodala then had to make his case.

“What’s Paul George’s flaw?” he asked. “We had this discussion about Paul George. Somebody said he doesn’t do any one thing great. What doesn’t he do great?”

I don’t want to sound like a noob

But I don’t really give a damn about how a player being this talented and that.

Get it done on the court with wins. He had some really good teams and didn’t make shit shake and for a player that supposedly the second most talented just makes it sound worse for that player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back