Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone watches that show for good analysis. Those dudes are just good for a few laughs here and there. lol

So, it would be fair to say that he was overrated when he was given that contract, but honestly initial contracts are given on potential not established performance in the league. The point is nobody considers Gobert to be a top tier talent now, so he's not overrated.
You think trae is the most overrated in the league?

You think trae is the most overrated in the league?

I don't think so. I've heard people give him props, but I've never heard anyone claim he was as good as Steph or anyone like that, so I'm not sure why the players would vote that way.

Skip was kinda on the verge of making a good argument by pointing out that despite the good he brings, he also brings a lot of bad. So I could see some saying that he's overrated because some people only focus on the good and ignore the bad. However, I don't know if enough people do that to warrant calling him the most overrated player in the league though.

Most of ya'll know better than me though. I was just using that vid as an example of how goofy some people are when discussing the term overrated.

I don't think so. I've heard people give him props, but I've never heard anyone claim he was as good as Steph or anyone like that, so I'm not sure why the players would vote that way.

Skip was kinda on the verge of making a good argument by pointing out that despite the good he brings, he also brings a lot of bad. So I could see some saying that he's overrated because some people only focus on the good and ignore the bad. However, I don't know if enough people do that to warrant calling him the most overrated player in the league though.

Most of ya'll know better than me though. I was just using that vid as an example of how goofy some people are when discussing the term overrated.
ahhh gotcha just asking

Proceed

From everything Im reading and seeing it sounds like Vogel killed it and was very impressive in his interview, heard he's even elevated himself to the number one target for the Rockets but Udoka could become the frontman if he has a good interview

Also James Borrego may have been applying for a lead assistant role which would dope....He was an assistant coach for the Spurs when Udoka was a player so they already have a relationship

I think organizationally they have it in this order as of right now

Vogel
Udoka
Nurse
Atkinson

Vogel would of course be an upgrade over Silas but I still would consider that as an underwhelming hire.....Plus his tenure with Orlando went about as bad as is it possibly could and that's all I think about

Bruh giving his team 13 and 11 and good rim protection.

What else he suppose to be doing as a 4th option on his team

Players just like these sports shows just be saying anything

Also. How much of a bitch you are to be and Anonymous player

Exactly, a centers number one job should be rim protection.....unless he's an elite offensive player and engine like Jokic or Embiid, I really don't care about my centers offensive game like that

The issue is how much should you be paying a nigga who is 7'3 to just block shots.

Samuel Dalembert was doing this shit at a fraction of the cost and a team didn't have to give up a kings ransom at any point in his career to get him

The issue is how much should you be paying a nigga who is 7'3 to just block shots.

Samuel Dalembert was doing this shit at a fraction of the cost and a team didn't have to give up a kings ransom at any point in his career to get him
Him getting paid is irrelevant.

Him getting paid is irrelevant.
It's not cause that's a part of him being rated

Well let me speak for myself. I'm not paying a tall nigga all those M's to do shit a tall nigga should do.

But good thing I'm not a GM.

It's not cause that's a part of him being rated

Well let me speak for myself. I'm not paying a tall nigga all those M's to do shit a tall nigga should do.

But good thing I'm not a GM.
That’s a FO thing. Not player to player thing. Because all players want everybody paid

So no. That weak ass Anonymous player comment was trash and incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back