Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% people talk shit when the game is close or winning.

Nobody talking shit down 20 points.

And if you do you gon get hit with that scoreboard point

Last edited:
Slapping someones hat off does not cost 50k.

I hope Beal fight that. Beal got mad bread so he could get on some shit like its not worth the energy.

Id be petty as fuck though. Spend 200k on a lawyer to not give 50k to this asshole
Beal should call Ja to get someone to shoot him in the leg

People really don't understand what the term "overrated" means. I don't know if Trae Young deserved to be voted the most overrated, but Shannon's arguments have nothing to do with overrated. He's basically saying the Rudy Goebert should be the unanimous most overrated player because he's not as good as the top centers. Is anyone actually rating him as the or one of the best centers in the league? If not, how can he be the most overrated?

People really don't understand what the term "overrated" means. I don't know if Trae Young deserved to be voted the most overrated, but Shannon's arguments have nothing to do with overrated. He's basically saying the Rudy Goebert should be the unanimous most overrated player because he's not as good as the top centers. Is anyone actually rating him as the or one of the best centers in the league? If not, how can he be the most overrated?

Seek better platforms for your basketball opinions and analysis

Trust me they're out there

Goberts contract is rating him as a top player.

5 years/200+ million. I believe it was the max at the time or near max.

Paying a mfer 40Ms to be as bad as hes been is what makes him overrated.

Seek better platforms for your basketball opinions and analysis

Trust me they're out there

I don't think anyone watches that show for good analysis. Those dudes are just good for a few laughs here and there. lol

Goberts contract is rating him as a top player.

5 years/200+ million. I believe it was the max at the time or near max.

Paying a mfer 40Ms to be as bad as hes been is what makes him overrated.

So, it would be fair to say that he was overrated when he was given that contract, but honestly initial contracts are given on potential not established performance in the league. The point is nobody considers Gobert to be a top tier talent now, so he's not overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back