Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Bro D Jax is not more bigger bodied

look at how big he was when he came into the league

D Jax may have been 165 and thats a stretch...

He was just under 5' 10" and weighed 169. That's combine numbers so they have no reason to lie to make him bigger. They're saying Smith is 6' 1" 170.

He was just under 5' 10" and weighed 169. That's combine numbers so they have no reason to lie to make him bigger. They're saying Smith is 6' 1" 170.

Ok. I get that

but you can look at D Jax and see his body was not and is not bigger than Slim Reaper’s

thats my point. They both have really thin frames for NFL guys. They both have NBA bodies

D Jax was one of the illest athletes to play WR. He can still get deep at 34. He just can't stay healthy anymore. THe Rams just need D Jax for 20-25 plays a game.

Smith won't be the vertical threat D Jax is and will need t run more routes inside so I believe there should be concerns about Smith and how effective can he be long term

Ok. I get that

but you can look at D Jax and see his body was not and is not bigger than Slim Reaper’s

thats my point. They both have really thin frames for NFL guys. They both have NBA bodies

I hear you. I'm not trying to say Jackson was a 5' 10" Metcalf or anything, haha. Just saying if he's 3 inches shorter but the same weight, I'd guess he has more muscle or something to make up for the height difference.

Even so though, look at the rule more than the exception. Players are called undersized for a reason... because that size has a history of not working out. I'm not saying dude can't play... just that injuries could be an issue.

Jackson is still dangerous if he doesn't get hit or do something stupid like a flip in the endzone because he caught a deep ball and burnt the CB. That was his whole problem his career. He's only played I think 2 full seasons

D Jax was one of the illest athletes to play WR. He can still get deep at 34. He just can't stay healthy anymore. THe Rams just need D Jax for 20-25 plays a game.

Smith won't be the vertical threat D Jax is and will need t run more routes inside so I believe there should be concerns about Smith and how effective can he be long term
I think his route running will allow him to win outside the numbers and vertically consistently

he not a blazer like D Jax but not many are in that category of speed...and Reaper not exactly slow lol

I hear you. I'm not trying to say Jackson was a 5' 10" Metcalf or anything, haha. Just saying if he's 3 inches shorter but the same weight, I'd guess he has more muscle or something to make up for the height difference.

Even so though, look at the rule more than the exception. Players are called undersized for a reason... because that size has a history of not working out. I'm not saying dude can't play... just that injuries could be an issue.
I feel you...

but if he can play 4 years of SEC ball and have only one major injury...that happened in the Natty...

I think he will be aight in the league. He has a way of avoiding direct contact...never really seen him take a big hit in all of his 4 years at Bama

Back