Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

I feel you...

but if he can play 4 years of SEC ball and have only one major injury...that happened in the Natty...

I think he will be aight in the league. He has a way of avoiding direct contact...never really seen him take a big hit in all of his 4 years at Bama

You'd know better than me. I watch little-to-no college football. He better keep those avoiding contact skills on point though.

They picked up a good oline

and we all know scheme can help a Oline

Scheme only helps but so much especially if they plan on being a pass heavy offense.

Don't care how good or great a QB is he can't do shit behind a bad oline. Coming off injury ain't no smart team trying to have their QB doing a bunch of scrambling or running a bunch of plays to move the pocket.

Bengals better take that Sewel guy and another Oline early in draft. You got one of the best up n coming QBs, don't waste that. That Burrow kid might get by w average WRs, cant say the same about Oline. Especially if they plan on airing it out as much as they did last year.

I concur

And besides, the cupboard in Cincinnatti isn't completely bare

Tee Higgins looks like he is going to be very good

and with all the talent that has been coming out of the draft in the late 1st to the 3rd round it would be better to get the tackle to protect the franchise

Falcons is a wild card.

I have no clue what they gon do. Hard to even guess

I think they want to trade back but not too far

Easiest partner would be Carolina but idk if they wanna deal in division. Denver insiders keep saying they don’t get the vibe the Broncos wanna move up at all and would rather move back. Patriots have the ammo, idk if AtL wanna move all the way down to 15 though.

Most years there is an elite pass rusher at the top, this year there isn’t . If it was that would definitely be the Falcons pick.

Back