Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

lol what y’all think of Mond?

I think he'll make a good back up at best right now. I don't see him going in the first round, I see a team like New England picking him up to see if he can be groomed into a starter. I see a team like the Dolphins picking him up in order to push Tua. He never cracked 3.5k yards. This man got NCAA circa 2000 stats.

Yannick Ngakoue:

"But you’d have to be a fool not to want to play for the Raiders — just the tradition and the history behind them, the Hall of Famers they have. I aspire to be a Hall of Famer one day when it’s all said and done and I hang up my cleats. It’s just more motivation when I walk into that building, just to see all the others that did it."

Yannick Ngakoue:

"But you’d have to be a fool not to want to play for the Raiders — just the tradition and the history behind them, the Hall of Famers they have. I aspire to be a Hall of Famer one day when it’s all said and done and I hang up my cleats. It’s just more motivation when I walk into that building, just to see all the others that did it."
He has no all-pro years and only 1 pro bowl that was 2017. He better improve his game if he wants to go to the hall IMO

Long as Chase don't go to the falcons. They draft more LSU players that the saints do abs i'on like that😮‍💨

More rule change proposals:

• An elimination of overtime in preseason games.

• Allowing a maximum of nine players in the "setup zone," the 15-yard area behind their restraining line when set up for a kickoff return. This proposal could make it a bit easier to recover onside kicks, a challenge that has grown harder since the NFL's 2018 revamp of the kickoff. The Philadelphia Eagles proposed a more radical change, giving teams an option for one play to gain 15 yards to keep possession after a score, but similar suggestions have failed to receive enough votes in previous years.

• A significant restriction on blocking below the waist beyond five yards of the line of scrimmage and two yards outside of the offensive tackle.

• Prohibiting playoff teams from signing players who had been cut by teams whose seasons were complete.

• Requiring teams to report tryouts and visits to the league office throughout the year.
Among the team proposals, which are less likely to get consideration without competition committee endorsements, are:

• A proposal from the Baltimore Ravens to add an eighth official that would have access to television replay and be positioned somewhere other than the field.

• A revamp of overtime from the Ravens and Eagles that would require the winner of the coin toss to choose one of two options: Where to spot the ball or which team will get the first possession.

• Another overtime option from the Ravens and Eagles that would create true sudden death.

• A rule change from the Los Angeles Rams to impose a loss of down if a "second forward pass from behind the line and for a pass thrown after the ball returns behind the line." The Rams had a play like that work against them last season when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Tom Brady caught his own pass then threw it again.

• A request from the Kansas City Chiefs to relax rules for uniform numbers.

Back