Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

So D. Smith said he’s 170

dude is def smaller that than then lol. He gotta put on some lbs.

Can’t be 6’1 and not even 170 in the nfl. That shit sounds dangerous. Hope he balls

Josh Rosen hopped off our practice squad like he was gonna get a real shot in SF lol.

I think dude just can’t play tho

Josh Rosen hopped off our practice squad like he was gonna get a real shot in SF lol.

I think dude just can’t play tho
Wonder what the problem is, he doesn’t look awful, I mean colt mccoy can still start in the league as a backup and there’s ample evidence that he’s not even an average QB. And Rosen is white!!! No off the field issues, no players or coaches dumping on his attitude or behavior in the locker room. He ain’t inept at the position, even got to learn behind Brady in Tampa where he definitely wasn’t gonna sniff the field. Why have teams given up on dude?

Wonder what the problem is, he doesn’t look awful, I mean colt mccoy can still start in the league as a backup and there’s ample evidence that he’s not even an average QB. And Rosen is white!!! No off the field issues, no players or coaches dumping on his attitude or behavior in the locker room. He ain’t inept at the position, even got to learn behind Brady in Tampa where he definitely wasn’t gonna sniff the field. Why have teams given up on dude?
We disrespecting goats now

It started with him being drafted by the wrong team

Back