Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

With the 17th game being added what are we gonna change the barometer for good seasons to? Getting right to 1000 yards receiving and rushing been watered down for a minute to me anyway. Throw in another game that really ain’t shit.

With the 17th game being added what are we gonna change the barometer for good
seasons to? Getting right to 1000 yards receiving and rushing been watered down for a minute to me anyway. Throw in another game that really ain’t shit.

1K rushing is not impressive to me (depending on how many carries you get)

Like Kamara. He never had 1K rushing but averaged 6.1 - 4.6 - 4.7 - 5.0 rushing and over 10 Rushing TDs a year.

So depending on your role is what I’m basically saying

He say that shit now until they need to win the last game to get in the playoffs
Saints have had one of the best records in the league the past 4 years. Now, unless we assume there's gonna be a HUGE drop-off, i think they wont be the ones needing an extra game to get in. But stranger things have happened.

With the 17th game being added what are we gonna change the barometer for good seasons to? Getting right to 1000 yards receiving and rushing been watered down for a minute to me anyway. Throw in another game that really ain’t shit.

What is a decent passing yards season for a quarterback nowadays? Is it still 4K?

Back