Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Yep

They are REALLY overrating Mac

smh

49ers bout to pull a Chicago

You know how I feel about Fields not being top tier and was been saying Mac a first rounder.

Fields ain’t it. I wasn’t big on him but you had convinced me but I’m right back to saying he it.

Last edited:
You know how I feel about Fields not being top tier and was been saying Mac a first rounder.

IMO

TLaw is the only bonafied “franchise” QB in this draft. As in...he can be drafted to any team and put in any system and he will be elite. All the other QBs need to go to the right situation to be successful.
For Mac in particular he needs an elite oline and a legit running game and legit #1 wr who can win their routes consistently.
I dont feel like the 49ers have that

IMO

TLaw is the only bonafied “franchise” QB in this draft. As in...he can be drafted to any team and put in any system and he will be elite. All the other QBs need to go to the right situation to be successful.
For Mac in particular he needs an elite oline and a legit running game and legit #1 wr who can win their routes consistently.

San Fran can def run the ball. They don’t have elite WRs but their coach can sure draw it up. Dude top 5 when it comes drawing it up.

IMO

49ers got all of that tho

Debo Samuel & Kettle

Good O-Line

And the Shanahans are overrated but they can damn near pluck any RB and have them rush for 1K+ yds in their system.

Saints have had one of the best records in the league the past 4 years. Now, unless we assume there's gonna be a HUGE drop-off, i think they wont be the ones needing an extra game to get in. But stranger things have happened.
Without brees that offense won't be the same but I'm not saying they'll be completely trash either but that 17th game will help alot for playoff scenarios

What is a decent passing yards season for a quarterback nowadays? Is it still 4K?
Completion percentage>>> yards does it for me

All within proper context ofc. But I always thought passing yards is one of the worst metrics to grade a qb

Back