Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we doing a separate thread for the Draft or we posting in here?

all the latest news on up and coming prospects with excellent commentary from some of your very own favorite posters. Come check us out

all the latest news on up and coming prospects with excellent commentary from some of your very own favorite posters. Come check us out

Na but on a serious note from my experience it seems like once the actual draft rolls around most people will post in here or someone will create a separate thread on some clout chasing shit.

Indeed, that Wednesday it was Damian Lillard who complained most memorably. Sources say he told his national team friends that he thought the situation in Portland was getting worse. The next day was his birthday; he would turn 31. He told the group that he had meetings with his team coming up the day after that, and he was thinking about demanding a trade.

He put percentages on it—75/25—which confused people. What did that mean? It meant he would listen to the team’s plans, and if he didn’t like what he heard, he would demand a trade. He estimated he was 25 percent likely to demand a trade that Friday.Whatever the number, some in the room tell TrueHoop they took it as the beginning of the end for Lillard and the Blazers

– via Henry Abbott @ TrueHoop

Like this shit pisses me off and makes me loose faith in my black brothers bro. Like can't befriend niggas like this.

WOW

that’s a little harsh. Lmao.

some folks aren’t as invested into the NBA as you are so they might not have the insight you have. Not too mention everyone has their own opinion.

maybe while away from coaching, Mark Jackson has learned from his errors? You never know.

I agree with you though. I don’t think he was the greatest of coaches but he also wasn’t awful.

I will never get why a ton of fans are clamoring for him to coach again so badly. Especially when it’s a lot of young black assistants who still haven’t gotten a chance to be a head coach.

WOW

that’s a little harsh. Lmao.

some folks aren’t as invested into the NBA as you are so they might not have the insight you have. Not too mention everyone has their own opinion.

maybe while away from coaching, Mark Jackson has learned from his errors? You never know.

I agree with you though. I don’t think he was the greatest of coaches but he also wasn’t awful.

I will never get why a ton of fans are clamoring for him to coach again so badly. Especially when it’s a lot of young black assistants who still haven’t gotten a chance to be a head coach.
Maybe that was harsh, but I meant what I said for folks who are aware of the things he did. I have issues with folks who look pass destructive behaviors in general. For the folks don't know who what he did I'll give them a pass and inform them.

Fuck Marc Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back