Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally liked that post

Mark Jackson ain’t in the league cause dem ppls

niggas talking down on him makes me sad smh

but you just called that racist that own your team cute so I’ll allow it
Before I go in on you fam are you aware of why he is not in the league? Or are you one of them "I'm rooting every black man" ass niggas?

And btw I was trolling about Gale fam. I'm not joking about Marc Jackson. Fuck that guy.

Maybe that was harsh, but I meant what I said for folks who are aware of the things he did. I have issues with folks who look pass destructive behaviors in general. For the folks don't know who what he did I'll give them a pass and inform them.

Fuck Marc Jackson.

yeah,

the locker room and front office spats, coupled with his extra marital drama during his tenure as Golden State’s head coach was crazy.

the locker room and front office beef is honestly what I believe has kept him from getting another try as a head coach.

not too mention he left that job and went to television. Then from TV it was rumored he would only be head coach for a few select teams. He didn’t do like Jason Kidd did and work as an assistant to repair his image, which also didn’t help his cause.

I’m sure Mark Jackson enjoys doing his job a lot and isn’t sweating coaching as much as the public is for him. Lol.

Before I go in on you fam are you aware of why he is not in the league? Or are you one of them "I'm rooting every black man" ass niggas?

And btw I was trolling about Gale fam. I'm not joking about Marc Jackson. Fuck that guy.
I just told you he ain’t in the league cause dem ppl don’t want him in

I know what’s been reported about him and I don’t care

lol fuck a man you never spoke to on the words of pilgrims.....nasty

do you fam

Kinda don’t care about drafts when my team isn’t in it

like there’s no need for me to research guys so I won’t care that much after the first 20 picks

but the trades during the draft is where it’s at

your team is great at finding and cultivating un-drafted guys. I’m surprised you haven’t been paying attention to the sleepers and fallers in the draft.

Miami has been one of (if not the best) the best teams the last five to 10 seasons at finding good un drafted players.

your team is great at finding and cultivating un-drafted guys. I’m surprised you haven’t been paying attention to the sleepers and fallers in the draft.

Miami has been one of (if not the best) the best teams the last five to 10 seasons at finding good un drafted players.
I was told to look into MJ Walker and I believe Chris smith from UCLA

The NBA has released its schedule for key dates during the 21-22 season with the regular season beginning on October 19th. The league is returning to its traditional October through June schedule with Game 7 of The Finals scheduled for June 19th and the draft on the subsequent Thursday, June 23rd.
The Play-In Tournament will return in 21-22 and will be played April 12-15 following the conclusion of the regular season on April 10th. The playoffs will begin on April 16th while The Finals will begin on June 2nd.
REALGM STAFF REPORT

Lol they got to at this point, right

you getting embarrassed and got the best PG in the NBA publicly crying again

and a timeline full of twitter a holes trashing nba officiating in comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back